Click This ! :D

Friday, August 31, 2012

ETUDE HOUSE :)

TODAY, today :(
its finally my last day working at Etude House.
new job next Monday.
haih, back to square one.
im not excited at all :(
cause, if its not because i want a brighter future or wanted to have more time for myself, family and boyfie, i will nvr change :(
sooooo... haihhhhhhhh !
how to describe my one last day ?
ku xiao bu de ba :')
meet ppl who made me laughed non stop for the past six months :)
both of them, wasnt here for 2 months, due to study and maternity
but once they're back, things are back to normal again ! :)
im back into a happy kid again. heheheh !
those 2 months, we start texting and calling each other for weeks to talk.
how saddening isnt it ? D;

 jia leng, we always complain how matured she looked eventho she's younger than me 2 years :x
ahhhh. and matured by the way she talked xD
 renee :)
a kiddo mom xD
dont misunderstand  :x
what i meant is she's too cute to be a mom .
accompanied her to toys r us to get toys for her daughter.
but trust me, she's happier than any kids there xD
hahhahhaha !
 to be honest, i've learnt alot of stuff these 6 months.
make ups, nails, skin care, leading, EVERYTHING ! 
my fav part is actually trying to mix and match those nail colors, one by one :x
i did it along with jia leng and renee.
and tadahhhhhhh ! :D



 nice ? xD there's more actually.
i forget to capture it down -.-
spot kitty mooncake ? xD
i saw renee bringing a pink bag coming in.
and i was thinking, '' why is she bringing her daughter's bag to work '' :x
and she held it up and shouted : '' xuan ! u see !! for u !! ''
spot my :O face .
and i cont my HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !
i was really happy and excited i hugged it right away .
hehe ! she brought it for me despite its my last day here :')
she even told me , '' you're going back a 6 sharp ? sty here a lil longer laa''
with the red and round eyes .
suziey was even mumbling for me leaving.
haihhhh. i really love doing this job.
but i just wanna do something that i can spot my future since im still young .
i dont wanna regret at the end of the day :(
i really do appreciate everything i;ve learnt
appreciate having u guys to share my feelings with me
appreciate all the fun we had during work
appreciate all the stomach cramps we had due to too much laughing :)))))
 and guessed what boyfie brought me ? xD
ja-jaaanggggggg !
instax camera ;)
oh ! my belated birthday present.
to be honest, i'll nvr be mad at hie even if he nvr get me one
because out of the blue, the brought me a pricey watch
bought me to fancy restaurant so frequent.
bringing me to nice places and spend so much
all these, are just tooooo much for me.
i told him all these, still, he still insist to get this for me due to i love taking pics too much :x
thank you darling boy !
saranghaeeee *curved hands into love shape*
 signing off with love ,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow really great can be a worker at etude house.really love that shop! Btw how to become a worker there?

MeiShen said...

Hi there :) you can walk in for interview at any outlet you prefer :))))

Ohsofab-ulous said...

Can I know how do they pay for their part timers? :)

MeiShen said...

Hello. It used to be hourly. Without commission. Not very sure about it now though.

Unknown said...

Hello! What used to be the minimum age to work there? And how was the pay per hour then? Thank you in advance!