Click This ! :D

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The beginning of GF6 :)

HIHI :D
as i said i need some bonding session with my baby white.
IT WAS AWESOME !

i made bobi be my models.
boyfie as my kelefe. 
kekekkekeke. 
anyway, look at these pics. !
and let me know what do u think :D


panaroma effect :)



Clear skin effect :) 






with flash :)

arent those pics really clear ???
i had my jaw drop open wide when i playback what i've capture ?
isnt the cuteness of bobi reflected out ? :DD
ngeheheheh. 
gf6 is cool.
it only has 16 megapixels while gf5 have 18 megapixels.
BUT. 
i tried gf5, HD --> GF6 
auto focus --> GF6
fast focus --> GF6 .
well, what do u said ? :D

and yes, the screen can be flip so its suitable for ppl who loves selca, like me :D
still, it had too much effects. 
my mom got annoyed because i cant stop taking pics. 
i'll selca soon, real soon. 
wait till i recover, and i will selca ! ;)
of course, will try and examine this little white to know him more :)
i still dont know how to use the wifi effect.
anyone here knows ? :(

oh btw, i receive this little surprise from boyfie's grandparents. :')
white gold pendant. 
so pretty isnt it ? :)))))
a key and a lock with ''i love u'' craved on it. 
another bday present.
i felt so loved ! :D




No comments: