Click This ! :D

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

21st pressie


To be honest , I dont really remember receiving presents from ppl except from my own boyfriend because nowadays, we are all grown up and it all ended with just wishes. 
receiving so much pressie this year made me felt like being back in my childhood. 
and yeahhhhh, it was so much that my table got no space to put and it was all almost dropping. 
LOL. 
blogged abt 2 different present on my previous box. 
a camera from boyfie and also a white gold pendant from his grandparents.
here are the rest :)

 i received this from boyfie's mom :)
a gold pendant . 
feeling warm and love ? 
YEAHHHHH!!
:D
keeping it in my safety box because everyone told me gold, is very very valuable in the future. 
if you have a gold , make sure you dont misplace it anywhere .!

got this from my brother :)
yeah. longchamp, the color i wanted. 
my very first branded bag ? 
yeahhhhh. got it at my 21st while my friends start using more branded than this years back. 
no, i doesnt chase branded so i nvr get it
plus i dont find it worth cause everyone is using the same pattern everywhere T.T
and 3rd, branded that cause me few k's , i can get a gadget or save it  for the future. 
can pay for housing loan per month for that few K's 
ughhhhh. 
as day goes by, i start feeling money is geting smaller and smaller .____.

 last but not least, here are the rest !
from my colleagues, friends, and relatives :) 
sticky candy, i actually got 2 bottles this year. lol. from coussie and colleague. 
pink bag. so awesome pawsome ! got it from pondy and her gang. hahhaa. i mean including jason and wai hoe laaa ;)
victoria secret perfume. yes! the latest one. with a sponge ball on the side. :)
from my colleagues and dept managers :) 
accesorries, from elain, sinji, and pey horng :) no, they didnt share. i put it together. hehehe. 
kitty face wash + masks +cleansing kit by onn zai :)
kitty cup set by syila. it comes along with the photo frame, sleeping eye pack and eye gel mask as well :) all pink and kitty !!
pearl bracelet by kaima. it comes along with a ahem! big angpao. hahhaha. 
body shop's body set from my GM. along with the lip balm and body cream i wanted so badly previously but stop myself from getting it cause it isnt cheap or maybe its because i wanted to save money .____.
GUESS bag from my other colleagues and dept manager :) baby pink :D
pink blusher by ning ning. japanese brand. and it comes along with 2 high tech lip gloss and 1 eyeshadow. . heehehhehe. 
there's alot of present isnt here tho. 
i received alot of cards and angpao, huge kitty plush toy, few more accessories, etc etc... which i dont wanna reveal cause its. errr. something something lohhhh.
but this pic collage only manage to fit 9 pics. no more extra -.-
my 21st, is the best. its jjang ! :D
next update on penang trip ? :)
will get the time to update them. 
till then, xo's ! :)

No comments: