Click This ! :D

Friday, November 7, 2014

The BakeZilla

This post may cause drooling.
Dont say I didn't warn you ahh. 

I currently started a new page on my own.
Not on Facebook yet , but on insta first.  
The reason why it's not on fb yet because I'm still thinking abt the cover photo  :x 
After weeks of brain juicing , I decided to say yes to The BakeZilla . 


And I keep experiment again and again for new flavours. 
I'm had some pink and kitty fettish,  so I created a pink cake as my first cake ! :) 
Succeed during my first attempt   :D 



Vanilla sponge fill with fresh strawberries and strawberry cream. 
Topped with cream cheese and cranberries. 
It's full of strawberries because I want everyone to have the fresh and juicy strawberries in every bite ! ;) 
A very refreshing taste. 


I actually turned it into cupcakes as well . 
But I doesn't want inside to be empty. 


So I fill them up with fresh strawberries and strawberry cream too ! 
So now everyone can have surprises ! Hehe. 
Do you know that late Michael Jacks on love strawberries cake too ?
Guess he love surprises too. Haha .
Decided to name this as Frosted Berries Cake  :) 


And something inspired by the late Sir Elvis Presley.  :) 
Do you know that his favourite food is peanut butter , banana and bacon bread ? 
Of course I'm not putting bacon into my cakes. 
So I just go with banana and peanut butter :) 



The banana sponge is made out from real bananas , no banana essence included. 
I actually mash them one by one so that the cake taste better and real.
Naming this as Rock N Roll because the late Sir Elvis Presley is the king of Rock and Roll ! :) 


Ahhhh. ! Another strawberry delight. 
Filling them up with strawberries , not a single gap ! :) 
Can you guess what is this ? 
:)


And it is the Victoria Cake.
Named after the Queen Victoria.  
Marcus say I should name this as The Duchess and I couldn't say no because it's a really nice name !:) 


Ohhh ! Smooth surface ! 
Do you know what is this ?
:) 


The classic , just the way everyone love it. 
Cheesecake ! 
And nth is better than cheesecake that made out from philadelphia creme cheese ! 

But there's once a customer told me to just play with it using my own senses and put anything I want as topping. 
So I put sugar,  spice and everything nice. 
Just kidding. 
I made some caramel, mixed it with walnuts and put it on top. 
But it does sounds like sugar, spice and everything nice too right ? Hehe.


You can follow me on instagram at THEBAKEZILA to keep yourself update on what we will be having.
Might be more surprises ! ;) 

No comments: