Click This ! :D

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Princess Diaries Cafe / Dongdaemun

Hello again !
In my previous post , i mentioned I'll talk about the wedding photoshoot i had in Korea. 
Location : Princess diaries cafe. 
DIRECTIONS : 
Take the train line number 2 (green line) until Ewha Womans University station and go to exit 3. Turn right during exit. You can actually see a huge sign board stating Princess Diaries and go all the way up to 3rd floor. 


When we arrived , we ordered drinks first.
The people who worked there will explain to you how everything works.
You can have a look in the menu because they only explain to Koreans. LOLOLOL. 
Its a first come first serve basis. 
Those who come first can choose their dresses first.
Oh! did i mentioned ? 
THIS IS NOT A REAL WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT. 
Thats the reason why its in a cafe.
Its a theme cafe that allow you to rent the dresses from 10,000 won to 40,000 won per hour.
We are supposed to dressed up in Korean traditional dress.
But when we arrived, we were told that there's no traditional clothes for men.
So we have to go western instead.
Suits for men cost 10,000 won. 



Look at him. I was stunned when he walked out from the dressing room.
He's supposed to stunned when i walk out one okay ! -.-


Then the people who work there will dress me up and let me choose some crowns as well :)
They can also help you to shoot if you requested. 




Marcus chose this dress because he say can see the curvessss. 
.___.
Even koreans told me '' waaa. yeapuda'' (pretty)
*blush* hehehe.
I actually dont know how to react when ppl tell me in person.
So i usually just nod my head and smile. HAHAHHAHA. 
My dress cost 30,000 won btw. 


Super love this picture. 
Marcus's idea. 
And yes, he's always creative in any way. LOL




After having enough shooting, we walked around Ewha Women Universiti. 


Till now , i couldnt forget the taste of this ice cream T__T
I want moreeeeee !
Its a waffle , something like a waffle pancake.
You can choose sweet potato, red bean or custard. 
Topped with yogurt ice cream, chocolate and nuts.
Not to forget chocolate coated fruits !
I chose my fav, gogoma ! (sweet potato) 
SO MUCH YUMS !
Its a stall by the street. Only for 3000 won. 
I think this is the most worth it ice cream i ever had. LOLOLOL.


Look at the smoothness of this ice cream !


And look at the greediness on my face. HAHAHHA.
I think i expressed too well when i ate it, a guy standing next to me asking me '' woah. delicious?''
And I actually answered back '' dae. nomu mashita ! chuwayo!'' ( yes. its delicious. love it !) 
GIVE ME MY TIME MACHINE !
I WANT THIS ICE CREAM NOWWWWWW ! :(

We then took the train to Dongdaemun.
THE SHOPPING HEAVEN. 
LOL. 
There's few mall that looks like Platinium Mall in Bangkok.
But not as cheap as Bkk laa of course. siao meh.
hahhaha. 



And the first thing i saw - REMICONE !
I actually shouted ''DEAR !! DEAR ! REMICONE !! U SEEEEE !! '' while Marcus is choosing souvenirs  :x
So you can imagine passerby stared at me like '' wth is this girl so obsessed with remicone ? ''
hehhhhh !
so after choosing souvenirs, i dragged Marcus to cross the street and head to remicone straight. 
We ordered Hawaiian Beach and Thunder Bomb . 
Hawaiian Beach is a soft vanilla ice cream with Mango syrup. 
While Thunder Bomb is a soft Vanilla ice cream with mint cotton candy on top. 
I dont really remember the price but its around 6,000 won to 7,000 won.
You can actually customize your own ice cream as well .



Happy Kids  :D


The shopping mall in dongdaemun open till 4.30am.
Be prepared to shop till you drop. HAHHAHA. 
I didnt buy at all la. After too much shopping in BKK last 2 months, I felt everything in korea is so expensive -_________-
And i doesnt want Marcus to waste any money on my clothes anymore. So i decided to get non !
But Marcus actually told me '' you come so far and tell me everything is so expensive so you're not buying anything ? just buy . buy whatever you think suits you. ''
so yup, i've fell into his prey, i bought 2 shorts and 3 sweaters  .
Dont really remember the prices but the cheapest clothes you can get it 15,000won. 
Imagine i got my cheapest clothes in bkk only for 150bht. :x
Kiamsiap auntie is kiamsiap ok! 
Till then, I'll update more abt this trip ok ?
annyeong :)





No comments: