Click This ! :D

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soul in Seoul, Korea (Part 1)


Annyeong \(_ _)/ 
Im currently in Seoul,  Korea.  
Decided to blog a lil otherwise it will be a super long post for the whole Korea post.  Lol. 
Finally arrived Korea after few hours of flight. 
I got so bored in the plane because its actually my first time heading further fhan Thailand.  Lolololol.  

We arrived in the evening yesterday. 
Searched for our hotel and everything,  and its quite late when we check in.  
When I mean late,  I mean 6-7pm . 
Quite late for me okay.  Cause I wanna shop.  Lol.  
We stay at myeongdong,  so the nearest place for us to walk around is myeongdong!  Duh.  Hahhaaha.  

The spicy tubbokki is really spicy. 
But I like. Hahhahaha.  
I actually manage to communicate with Koreans using my pariah korean language *proud face * 


Then we had twisted potato dipped in cheese powder!  
So difficult to eat but so yummehhhhh!  
All cost 3000won. 
I actually manage to do some shopping for hours before heading back and rest.  



Today, we decided to sleep in a lil longer despite of the early flight day before. 
But I couldnt. The weather is so cold, and I'm so excited, i woke up at 8am. Lol. 
I woke Marcus up quickly, we had a quick bath and head to namsan tower. 
You see,  we can see namsan tower from the intersection of our hotel. We thought its very near. 
Didn't know we missed out a turn cause we didnt see the signboard,  we actually went hiking up the mountain for more than 1 hour. 
I think we just lost 5kg  . Lolololol.  
Hardship of locking our love. 
So we told each other that we should appreciate each other even more now onwards. Hahahhahaha.  



We decided to sit down at a pizza restaurant after pic and love locking. 
Lol.  
We forgot what is this pizza called,  but its topped with beef and cheese. 
7000won. 
This is super super good Im drooling by just looking at this pic.
Grrr.  Wrong timing for food post again.  Haihhh.  


After that we visited Alive Musuem!  
Quite interesting because we could take alot of pictures and play a lil games provided inside. 


Not to forget,  my another dream came true ! 
I think I have alot of dreams.  Lol. 
And mostly are dreams but Marcus keep telling me " if you want,  you'll get it ".
So much win.  
Anyway,  I always wanted to visit this Klive at Dongdaemun historal And culture park.  
Because,  its BIG BANG! 
FYI, its selling all kpop merchandises , quite pricey. 


You can take pictures around as well.  



Oh! The best part ? 
You can actually buy tickets for kpop hologram concert!  
We are not allowed to take pictures,  but,  I'm sooooooo soooooo happy!!!  
Everything just seems so real. 
Performance by Psy, 2ne1 and big bang!!  
They look too real i keep having my fan girling moment inside. Hahhahaha!  






We are allowed to take pics in the photobooth as well. 
Buying printed pics for 5000 won.  
We manage to win a free pic,  hence there's 2 of them.  Hehhehe. 


After that we headed to hongdae for kitty cafe!  
We got lost when we look for this cafe.  




The food was so so only laaa.  
Its a must go just because its kitty.  Lol. 
Not cheap too you know. 
All these cost us 21000 won.  
Its tiramisu,  chocolate cake and green tea latte.  
Everything seems to be like mousse instead of cakes. 
The taste is okay,  but I don't like this when its too creamy because 80% of it is mousse and the other 20% is sponge. 
You get what I mean?  Lol.  



Walked around hongdae. 
Got ourselves some ice cream eventho the weather is freezing cold.  
I even walked till my toes bleed. 
I didnt know its bleeding because I couldn't feel much till I arrived hotel and took off my socks.  Lol. 
So many places and shopping today,  i feel so so happy today!
More to come!  Please stay tune!  
I try to be more useful by remembering the names and prices as well so I could give you guys more info. 
Lolololol. 
Till then, please stay tune!  :) 


No comments: