Click This ! :D

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi

 As you all know,  i've been baking day and night.  
The long hours of standing and walking around is unbearable at times. 
I sometimes felt so lazy at the end of the day to even take care of my own skin. 
Hence,  my feet was abandoned.  
I'm sure our feet is the thing we abandoned most because its at a "hidden" place. 
Unlike our face,  everyone can see it.  Lol. 
I first realize how bad my feet is when im at sunway lagoon. 
While sitting down to wait for our ride,  I saw the skin of my feet peeling off already.  :( 
Wanna see?  
You see the picture below.  Grrr.  
This is my feet after my shower.  
I cant wash away all the darker spot,  which means....  those are my dead skin!  Not dirty feet!  

 I was looking for velvet smooth all around that day. 
But...  it was out of stock!  
Grrr.  So I went and get a manual one to scrub myself because i couldnt wait any longer. 
I was scrubbing with all my energy but the skin is like.....  stuck -.- 
Marcus saw how tired i am and the manual one couldn't do anything,  we went to 1U and look for it.  
The place where we have to jam jam jam.  Lol.  
Confirm there got stock laa.  Because i saw fourfeetnine's ig mentioning that there's scholl event there!  
So,there u go!  
He bought this home.  For the sake of my feet! 
We are not sure does it really work like what all sponsored bloggers said, but decided to give it a try because its automated.
*Lazy people problem*
It comes along with 4 battery as well. 
So you dont have to get your own battery separately. 

Twist the silver button to your left, and there! 
Its ready to scrub all the date skin away!  
                       
Just put it on your feet,  rolling it up and down lightly.
Advisable not to let it roll at the same spot for more than 3 seconds to avoid burning sensation. 

As I start rolling,  this is what i spotted.  
My skin are all peeling off!  
Probably because i did some skin peeling foot mask a week ago.  
And a week later,  im still facing the same old problem.  
So,  scrubbing all off With Scholl Velvet!  
I tried it on Marcus,  His skin didnt peel off like mine,  but his dead skin are all coming out in flakes!  


Press the blue button to remove it. Its washable and replaceable for Rm50/piece. 


When you're done,  rmb to cover it up for hygienic purposes !  

Not to forget,  after scrubbing off all The dead skin,  pamper your feet with a foot mask to moisturize it!  

Look at my feet now!  
So much better isnt it?  
:D 
Its now available in all Watson/Guardian.  
I got mine with promotion price at Rm116. 
So, what do you say? 
I can do my own pedi at home now!  
:) 


No comments: