Click This ! :D

Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekdays

Eversince i left work,  I mean my office job,  my mom couldn't stop telling me that she's worry abt my financial because im jobless -.- 
To her,  work from home means jobless okay.  
My current daily routine is to wake up,  bake bake bake till im done.  Then i repeat all over again.  
While mom thinking im jobless,  she thought i wouldnt earn doing baking. 
You know lahhh,  business,  its a risk. 
So one day during my parents off day, I brought then for lunch and then brought them over.  
The first thing my brother said when He stepped in was " why does your place smells like cookies ". 
Cause duhhhh,  I baked.  Lolololol.  
So my mom keep calling me to see what im doing,  making sure im baking,  because if im baking means i got business.  And if I got business means I got income.  And when i got income,  my mom is a worry free mamahh!!  
Look at all I did in 1 day.  
Including cooking the glaze,  cooking the salted caramel,  cooking the ganache.  Lololol. 
Oh!  Not to forget,  another 13 inch 3 layers cake for 50th anniversary.  
Imagine i need to do all these after my office hour.  
I sure die one.  x.x 
Spot the kitty whisk. Lol. 
Marcus bought me happy meal in the morning to add this into my collection.  Hahhahahaha. 
So cute right? 
Besides baking on the weekdays,  I cleaned the house,  do the laundry and iron all the clothes when i have time.  
Cannot tahan Not cleaning the house after baking.  Lol. 
These are all my daily routine now. 
Ex colleague told me I'll grow fat once i started to work from home. 
Hmm.  We'll seeeeeee.   :/ 


Marcus dad came back from his vacation. 
And see what he bought for The chan's girlfriends!  
When he first told me to choose pandora, I was thinking abt kara. 
You knowwww,  The song ~~ 
Okay la,  non kpop sure wont know. 
Im Just being lame.  Lolololol.  
Anyway,  then later when His dad showed me the paper bag,  I was like "oohhhhhhhh.  This pandora ahh. " .
Hahahhahaha.  
I used to think pandora is something Like those poh kong goldsmith shop ones okayyy.  
I thought they are the modern type of poh kong.  Hahahahha!  
Then one day, one of my ex-colleague told me that she's in love with pandora. 
Thinking it was like the modern pohkong, I asked told her to go ahead and get them.
Till She tell me the price for 3 charms,  make my jaw drop open wideeeee.  
I told her not to think, just be a good girl. 
Months later,  I saw her wearing to work. 
There,  this proofs my advice wouldn't work.  

 I think everyone will definitely know what color i choose.  Haha!  
Uncle bought the bracelet and other charms at US.  And now,  you will see why all of our bracelet has a Canada's symbol,  because he purposely bought a charm for us in Canada.  Telling me that we can go collect different charm in different country.  
Now this excites me, and make Me feel puzzled too.  Because,  will japan's symbol be a round?  Or maybe sushi? Then korea?  Err.  Abit cannot imagine lohhh.  Later there's a kimchi or bulgogi symbol how?! 
Sure laugh die me one. 
Hahahhahhhha!  
So,  does this match my little kitty shirt ? 
Hehehehhe!  

No comments: