Click This ! :D

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Feeling 22

The bday post is up!  
Fast lehhh.  Hahhha. 
So yes,  I turned 22 yesterday.  
*Clap clap* 
Marcus purposely took a day off from work just to enjoy the whole day of my bday with me T.T 
No,  thats a touched emoticon.
Because no guy ever take leave for my bday loh. Lololol. 
*starts getting flashbacks of me being beaten by my ex last bday * .
Lol,  anyway,  T___T is the right emoticon!  
So mr old man here planned everything and its up to me to say yes or no.  
Hehehhe.  
So,  the first thing we did in the morning,  is to get my happy meal for kitty collection. Lolololol.  
Then he made me chose to go for spa at Saujana hotel or Sunway lagoon. 
I was thinking,  hardly weekday got off,  go aunway laa.  Less ppl during weekday, can enjoy.  
I was so so wrong!  
Every tues is a special rate. 
Mykad users only need to pay rm40! 
I know you're thanking me,  but trust me,  its so so so crowded!  
Just like weekends. 
But im lucky enough to go in for free because its My day. Lol .
Talk about luck.  
We were expecting to pay 180 for 2, ended up paying rm40 for 2 with a rm10 f&b voucher. 
Hahahhahahahha.  I guess i made the right decision la.  
 We went back after 4 to prepare for dinner. 
My best companion everyday :) 
You dont see me all dressed up prettily with make up on any other days okay.  Lalalaalaa ~ 
when Marcus told me that we are going to 1U, I was like " I thought u hate going there? "
You see,  its far for us,  hard to find parking and marcus is a little confused about 1U directory. Lol.  
Then he tell me we're going for dinner at ICHIRO!  
Im like waaaa. Sushi again.  Me likeyyyy!  
 Waaa.  Dem sushiii.  Me likey. 
We ordered some salmon sashimi,  scallop and  tamago as well. 
Giving it 8 thumbs up.  
Another 2 thumbs still prefer Kogetsu at Saujana hotel. 
But the price..  is far difference lo.  
Kogetsu's price is double of this. 
This explained why.  Lol. 
 And i thought we really go to 1U just for ICHIRO!  
This old man cheat me againnnn.  
He see how kesian my longchamp look like, and how everyone, almost everyone,  is carrying the same longchamp ! 
So this guy suddenly bring me to....  
MICHAEL KORS. 
At first i was like "eh.  Why go in?  I dont want. Very expensive you know.  I cannot afford oneeeee ". 
But he still manage to drag me in the end.
And there! I see all eyes scanning on us.
Giving me the "dont buy then dont touch our bag" look.  
No one even wanna serve us!  
Except for one girl, her name is Caroline Huan. 
The moment we stepped in,  she's the only one who invited us with a huge smile and welcome. 
While no one is serving us,  she walked towards and served us. 
Im abit fussy , but she patiently take the bag, one by one and let me try. 
But it was so so so expensive T.T 
This is definetly my crying emoticon.  Lol.  
Marcus ended up telling the girl that we'll take this bag.  
I dont want..  its because its very expensive....  and Marcus bought me a Coach wallet weeks ago without any reason ._. 
But...  the bag now,  its in my closet. 
So pretty,  but so priceyyyy!  T.T 
This is the most expensive gift and bag I ever recieve. 
I shall just hide them in my closet.  lololol. 
As if that's not enough, the Chan family decided to throw me a bday surprise after I came back!  
Nowonder this old man keep asking me want to do some massage or manicure or not -.-massage
So they got more time to prepare hor.  

Oh!  And on sunday,  my family held a bday dinner and cake session for sis and i.  
 Mom told me to bake my own cake,  blow my own candle and cut my own cake! Marcus think it just isnt right.lol. So,he went and buy sis and i an ice cream cake!  yayyyy!!  
But im the main star because my birthday comes first.  Hahahhahah. 


I received all of your wishes. 
Im thankful for everything and everyone. 
Truly spoilt and pampered this bday.
From wishes,  gifts and all the surprises plan. 
Special thanks to Marcus dear for all he prepared. The cakes,  the surprise the gift. 
How can I ask for more?
I've been thanking him till the next morning.
Too much appreciation speech. Hahaha. 
Lastly,  being 22 meanssss ".I dont know bout You,  but im feeling twenty twoooo "




No comments: