Click This ! :D

Thursday, July 31, 2014


I start growing mushroom now in the office now and I miss my kitchen.!  :( 
So there's so many ppl start calling me and asking me after finding out I've resigned. They thought im getting married and even tell me "you good la.  Be xiu lai lai ". 
Im like....  whatttt?  
Im still working,  still earning my own income.  
Im just working from home.  Alot of ppl thinks working from home means be a housewife. 
I double face palm myself.  Lol. 
I keep receiving calls from clients congratulating me!  Wth....  
Anyway , back to my point. 
Im actually squeezing in some free time at work to blog before i run out of time.  Lol.  

I always have a paparazzi that capture a pic of me in the kitchen.  
Ok la.  The person is marcus.  Hahahahahah. 
Ppl used to tell me "dont ever do things because its your hobby"
Well,  there's always a hobby turned passion right?  
And now,  its not a hobby, its a passion. I do it because I love it and also I decided to grow and dream big with it.  
From time to time where im very stressed up with the cakes due to last min orders.  
We always have to be 24 hours stand by.  
For example, this raya we thought the crowd will be lesser since everyone is leaving town. 
We were quite relaxing for having that thinking,  going out for lunch like normal,  thinking everything is finally done.
To our surprise,  all the cakes in the cafes are selling out within the first-second day!  
Our phone are overflows with I NEED CAKE TOMORROW massage. 
Yea.  Doing everything within a day.  Imagine that.  
Working from 9am till 1am ? 
I can officially call Janice and I as superwoman.

Its a good kind of busy. 
At least everyone loves our cake.  Hehe. 
Some ppl thinks baking is nothing.
I have ppl telling me baking is stupid.  Its for ppl who cant study. I'd say go back to elementary school you. Lol.
Some even think baking is easy.
No,  if its easy,  proof to me you can too.
Both of us dont do only baking.
We cooked,  we do marketing and also we improve ourselves  from time to time. 

While i've been sleeping late for so many days and waking up early to bake,  marcus is always there to accompany me.  
One day,  i saw him bending down with his arms on the floor,  infront of the tv.  
I thought he was watching tv in a cute way so i run towards him. 
Then i found out,  he was actually sleeping.. 
I was so so guilty and told him to go to bed first but he refused and insisted to wait.  
So after i done,  which is at 1am, we both walked to our unit. 
And while walking,  i cried.... 
I swear ah,  suddenly my bf cry while walking at 1am during hungry ghost festival,  i bet i will cry along and run away because i'll be very scared loh!  
I was crying while talking,  pouring out my guilts. 
Abt how I got myself into this business and he have to accompany me everyday and wait for me to finish. Early morning till late night. 
I was guilty ~
But he was like "its okay.  You can now chase your dream , you should be happy. As for me,  there's nothing much i can do ".
So supportive T.T 
You tell me how can i not feel guiltyyyyy!  


I will be updating our website soon!  
No time to do them. 
And also I will announce more flavors to be out when im free!  
As for those that has been following my insta, yup,  u got it.  
Not only new flavors k,  new places to have a piece of us too!  :) 
Stay tuned alright? 
I've been drafting this post for quite some time already. 
Lazy?  Busy? 
Lets just say both.  Hehe. 


No comments: