Click This ! :D

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Diff of dating a man vs dating a boy

Few days ago, marcus, melvin, janice and i were having dinner together.
We had so much to talk about.  
And suddenly the relationship topic came up.
And how it ended up as a ques "why do girls like dating older man? especially those late 20's or early 30s" 
Been there done that. 
So i decided to write abt it today. 


Commitment.  
A boy:  doesnt want commitment.  Still wanna be free as being young. Still love laying eyes on others girls and wouldnt let other guys to lay their eyes on their girls. 

A man:  knowing what he wants. Wants a stablize life.  Started to plan about marriage and future.  

This is because when i was with a boy,  he wouldnt allow me to tell out abt our relationship.  I always get scolding for "spilling out my personal life ". He would look up for girls on facebook and will msg them and talk to them,  telling them how much she meant to him.  One boy even hide our relationship from everyone and tell everyone that he's still single. Saw someone familiar and there goes my hand swinging away.  
And when im with a man,  all he said is "probably around 2 more years,  wait till i hit 30 and i will marry her ", IN PUBLIC. 
And he wouldnt going on social media to search for other girls.  He just go online,  look for pretty drawings and there. 

Spending time 
Most guys love games. No matter a boy or a grown up man,  they still love games.  You wouldnt change that. 
The difference?  A man would pause for a girl.  
When im with a boy,  i got ignored and everything. When he's playing game,  no,  all will be assuming im not around. When driving,  when dinner,  when right next to each other, even before going to bed,  even after complaining i'm too tired with all those noises and light, he wont care.  As long as he can just play his game!   But when i play games on my phone,  he complained that i will just play and ignore him. Sometime i will just have the jackie chan meme on my face.  Lol.  
But a man,  he will pause when i tell him i need a hug,  i need to talk, i need him to help me with the kitchen.  
When i said no playing games while driving,  he'll understand and put them down.  And just finish then when we're home. 
Sometimes,  i even help him finish up his game while he's driving.  

Arguements. 
A boy wouldnt wanna solve his problems. 
They would either ignore and avoid them,  and take time for cooling period . 
Some even use the hard way:  laying hands on girls.  
A man wouldnt wanna go to bed with the problems hanging.  He always make sure we solve it before end of the day because going to bed angrily at each other is a no no.  
Financially. 
A boy would spend all he want without thinking "do i need them?"
Or eveb they would spend on branded clothes and stuff,  but inside the wallet are flies.  Lol. 
I rmb dating a boy,  he love all branded stuff,  he dont wear cheap clothes or even with discount clothes. 
Ended up i sometimes have to pay for my own dinner.  I pay for tolls. I pay for petrol when he use my car.  Rmb,  when i paid, he claimed back from the company for himself saying because he did fetch me so i should pay.  
Well.... 
I also pay for the parking.  
And he's been complaining when he's with me,  he use alot of money because he did because he buys me meals too. 
My advice?  Dont date anyone if u wanted to count that way.  Imagine now a guy can do all these during couple. Think abt marriage,  they might even call u to pay for the plumber because u stay in that house as well. 
But when its my turn to shop,  i'll get scolding even from buying my own facial care or make up.  Saying i waste too much money.  
A man would just make sure even after spending,  we still have enough for our own use.  
Not to overspent and buy only if necessary.  When im dating a man,  he would let me shop whatever i want or need. 
But at the end of the day,  he would just say " are u happy? As long as you're happy "
It doenst count with the amount of money.  
Its abt what makes us happy first. 

Insecure. 
A boy wouldnt care are u insecure or not.  
Thats your own problem. 
If you look at his phone and found something flirty, u tell him and all he said is "if u dont like it,  dont even look at my phone,  dont even play with it, asshole. " 
Not sure abt u guys la,  but thats what i get. 
A man apologize and ask what can he do to make us more secure?  He apologized for making me felt insecure. 

Showing off.  
Abt the purchasing branded stuff part,  it also meant he buy all the branded stuff even there's not enough to use because they like showing off.  
I dated a boy who drives kancil and later on change to the "sporty" saga which has been provided by the company.
When he pick me up or drop me down at my place,  he used to like make all kind of engine noises with his car. 
I asked him why did he do that as we're in a neighbourhood and it will distubed the neighbourhood.  
He answered " so ppl will thought a ferarri just pass by and all will run out and see.  At least ppl hear a sport car engine. "
Which i felt really immatured.  
Which men, no matter what car they drive,  they wont even show off or even brag abt it telling ppl what car he drive, not even speeding with it,  just driving normally like what everyone does. 


I dont mean to offend anyone in this post, and this is my personal feelings where i can feel the difference between a man and a boy. 
But doesnt mean u will face the same as mine as well when u date a boy.  
Some boy would think and do like a man. 
What did i answer when melvin asked?  
"We want guys who wanted commitment and matured.  Not a boy who just touch and go ". 
Right girls?  
I can proudly say that i am happily attached with a man right now.  
Like what i mentioned above.  
Im still a kid,  inside me,  there's a small kid. 
But having a man who will just joke and kid around like a kid when we did and think maturely when he's supposed to is just great.  
My brother and my dad are both good man i've ever known in my life. 
I always tell myself i want to look for someone who would love me as much as they love me.  
And i did.  Being so spoilt and pampered,  i always thank him for doing so.  
Tolerating with each other in one relationship has never been easier!  
A man,  which told me that we will grow together,  tells me good morning and good night everyday. 
Ahhh,  how can i complain?  
Nth to be nag about. 
Im with a man.  A great man!  :) 






No comments: