Click This ! :D

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bath salt.

It was one of the off day where janice and i gave ourselves.  
We planned to just take few hours of break after finishing the orders by noon, supposed to come back and do more cakes,  but something happened. 
We went and delivers our cakes to lewisgene,  and ended up at publika!  
How?  Its actually going there for a short lunch. 
Then err, after lunch, we went to cafe surveys abit....  jalan jalan abit.... errr.  Hang out abit. 
Then,  we went for ice cream at whimsical.  
Hahahaaha.  I wanted to try their nasi lemak ice cream.  
I remembered seeing it a paradigm. 
But there's no where to be found at publika :( 
So we ordered bailey&chocolate chip,  mango&passionfruits and lavender honey.  The bailey and chocochip is really good.  
Somehow I only can taste lavender and no honey in my ice cream 
Nuuuuuuu ~~ 

And how ice cream telling us that we need to pampered ourselves even more....
We made a reservation for 4 and tadahhhhh. 
We ended up at thai odessey@tropicana.  
Melvin wanted to go for massage since last week,  but u know la,  we consider ourselves as lifeless because we worked like a robot. 
Hahahhahaha.  Its not a bad thing u know. 
Hard work paid off,  and so we went and enjoy some taitai and xiu ye life.  
And something caught my attn,  thissssss.  
Bath salt.  
Marcus know I wanted onsen so badly and couldn't wait for it so he get me a bath salt and just get myself soaked in the hot bath tub.  
I tried it today.
Frangipini smells sososo good. 
There's lemongrass and rose as well. 
Will probably try those 2 next time. 
Then!  We went for movie till midnight. 
There goes my saturday night. 
Nowonder im so busy today. 
To finish up the orders! Annyeong!!  
:D 


No comments: