Click This ! :D

Friday, December 20, 2013

DKSH Annual Dinner 2013

The time has come.
Its december !
Its our turn to have annual dinner !
There's not much of us from my department attend. 
which makes it feels like a lil boring ? :x
anyway, having them could actually made me laugh non stop
imagine having the whole dept
x.x
my stomach hurts so badly due to too much laughing. wth.
This year's annual dinner held at One World Hotel.

Kindly let me surprise you with the fully dress up ME.
HAHAHHAHHAHA.
trust me. most of them dont really recognize me and ppl claims i cheat too much ppl that night.
i think i should just dress up more often :x
i felt so insulted all in a sudden. 
they told me i look so different in the office and at the dinner T_T
not sure should i even feel happy or sad abt it.
Anyway, the theme for this year's annual dinner is mad hat.
I dont find any hat that could match my dress. 
-____-
I found a page in instagram, Just_one_and_only.
I found so many pretty flowery hair piece!
and u know, when u buy things online, u always have to wait for weeks or months ?
i didnt really put my hope on it. but i decided to try my luck.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ??
you pay today, u get the stocks tmr or the day after tmr.
damn fast right ?
you dont have to wait from batch to batch. Super fast delivery!
Do you love the hair piece like i do ? Go visit their page in insta now !




















Overall, the dinner is still okay.
there's games and performance from different department. 
if everyone in my dept attend, i bet it will definitely be better. 
too much happy pills there. LOL.
The food is still a nono for me.  
not recommended laaa :x
another year end this way. here is just part of my colleagues.
I'll intro you guys the full ver in my next post.
XMAS DINNER COMING UP ! :)

No comments: