Click This ! :D

Sunday, December 8, 2013

December !


Its december already ?? :O
time flies eh ? a week of december gone like that.
im sorry im neglecting my blogs for few weeks agin.
im so busy, i never even realize time pass so fast :/ 
Busy life strikes again. Company is expending and we're the busy and stress one.

 so one night after work, me and my colleagues decided to release some stress after work.
We went to brussells to get some hoegarden and bacon strips and went to murni for dinner after that,
yeahhh. drink before dinner.
thats how stress we are. cant think properly anymore
x)
we had too much fun. dying of laughter every seconds. hahah.
bonding session always make me feel closer to them.
of course, eventually i feel better. hehe.
oh! are u a fan of kitty ?
did u collect mcd's kitty ??
I'VE FINALLY COLLECTED ALL !
mysterious kitty hiding behind ah >:)
the smalls ones without boxes are kitties from mcd during the 90s . 
all. those days. they were bigger and fatter.
my colleague was laughing at my kitty now, she said it looks like a ping pong bat to her
:(
mcd, did u cut cost ? or the cost went to the box ? :(
it was Sat. 
Warehouse moved to shah alam, a bigger place.
when due to short of manpower, we all volunteer to go and help on weekends.
such good kids we are. lol
i proudly tell u, i finally , manage to drive to shah alam.
the furthest place i've ever drive to :O
and gladly i did it.
the feeling of being independent ? ahhhh~ just feel so good !
im glad i arrived so safely too. 
and of course, working on weekend isnt that bad because i have too much funny ppl around me. hahhaa.
all my happy pills.
but now, my whole body hurts.
i just need a full body massage, badly! :x
lai, meet my twins. hahhaha.
December is going to be a really long month this year due to i have so many weekends to work 
:/
but hard work surely pays off.  hopefully. 
its end of the year already. another year gone and 2014 is coming !
christmas is coming too ! ahhhh. my fav season besides cny ^-^
have u done anything meaningful and memorable before 2013 ends ? :)

No comments: