Click This ! :D

Friday, November 29, 2013

Feelings


My mood went upside down lately. 
Things were just out of control.
Or maybe i felt out of control.
I did showed how emotionally am i for the past few weeks. 
Its either might be due to the medications im under now.
Or i've lose appetite.
For the past 3 weeks, my appetite was a total loss.
I dont even feel hungry after not having anything for one whole day.
I cant even swallow anything .

Parents were getting very very worry.
Every single day, they will start calling me and when im home, they stock up so many foods that i never touch.
I failed to finish half bowl of meal.
Dad told me im like this since i was a kid.
but that was years ago. Not now.
I started being stress over my job now as everything is expanding.
too much things to stress about eh?

Everyday, my colleagues and boss were nagging me to eat, eat and eat.
I didnt listen. Some were nagging till they got angry.
Some bought me food but i didnt touch.
But trust me, i didnt lose a single weight. 
:x

Last week, i told myself, i cant continue being this way.
Even if im down, i shouldnt influence anyone around me.
i was literally emo when im alone.
but i always make myself to laugh and create jokes in the office.
my colleagues start making me laughs and yeahhhhh i did.
i start being the playful me and i eventually felt better.
of course, when i start driving alone, too much flashbacks hits me. 
when i start being alone, i cant stop thinking abt this and that.
but i did learn a quote.
LIFE IS BLACK AND WHITE, YOU JUST GOTTA PAINT IT COLORFUL.
it actually depends on us to made our life colorful.
i start eating back. no worries.
ppl told me i should gain some weight.
im putting a full stop there first. hahha. 
for ppl who worried abt me for the past few weeks, im really sorry.
MIANHAEEEE !! (_ _)
Just to let you all know, im very very fine now. no worries.
oh! my xray report is out too.
everything is back to normal now. Just a little asthmatic and still under medications.
I tried not eating the medicine if im alright cause i dont wanna lose my appetite again. 
hehhehe. 
Things are good now. Everyday im laughing.
see.
:D






No comments: