Click This ! :D

Friday, November 15, 2013

MAIZ

If you're still wonder who is MAIZ, you might just now me. 
MAIZ is US.
we are MAIZ. 
HAHHAHA.
why MAIZ ? the initial from our english names.
we add them up and we get this name. i rmb how xian come up with this name because we were out of name to call ourselves .
teacher want us to name ourselves because we are having some dance performance.
and this is how we are form. :)
and of course, dance brought us closer.
i still remember how we used to fight , laugh, tears, joy, sweat , etc etc. 
i have to believe when you all have the same interest, it will eventually bring you closer :)
 

this is US :) 

firstly knowing xian first. 
she introduce herself as angeline when we start Q-ing up at school.
her first word to me is '' hi. is this where green house is Q-ing?''
that moment, i didnt know we will be growing up together !
we got so closed, i felt really awkward at first. I WAS JUST SHY. 
but knowing how comfortable is it to talk to her, i felt pretty close to her after that.
we started to talk about every single thing !
friends, studies , family and what we brought to school as breakfast !
HAHAHA. that was really epic. we were only 13 !!
8 years. 8 freaking years ! imagine we will be telling each other
'' wow. 18 years ad. 28 years ad. 38 years already''
we were always sitting next to each other when we manage to have a chance to be in the same class starting from form 4.
we start making breakfast for each other.
whoever who is sick, we'll be taking care and worry about the other one. 
we'll be staying at each other's house and make supper.
OH MY ! we were like lesbo partners !
we were even sitting next to each other at work. hahaha. 
she left now due to studies and im stuck sitting with an uncle 
:x
Im always, always glad to have her cause she's always there to listen.
not only that, her family are like my family. they were always there when im having problem and not dare to tell my parents :x
pondy is the last one i knew.
her first words towards me is '' hi im chutipond, u can call me ah pond''
im like wow ! this girl is so cold. 
HAHAHHAHAH.
we were 14 that time. 
the most unexpected one that i'll be growing up is her.
because we fight the most during high school.
we were childish. we fight over small matter but she nvr fail to apologize and hug me after that.
HAHHAHAHAH. i felt so much win yet guilty that moment xD
we were both LEO. sometimes we were thinking, does the same horoscope bring us closer or made us argue even more cause we're both lion ? . kekeke. 
BUT ! she's one lovely wife who nvr fail to try and cheer me up.
when im down, she's there to talk to me and give me advice.
her advice might be sharp at times but thats how it all work isnt it ? :)
no matter how tired is she, she'll be there to cheer me. 
we may fight the most, but trust me , our love are undeniable.
HAHAHHAHAHAH. 
 
last but not least, the youngest wifey !
i was sitting infront of her when we were 14. 
and she said '' hi. im phoon ghee leng, and everytime u turn to the back, i will say hi to you.''
she wasnt joking. every single time i turn behind to grab my books from my bag, she said HI. 
till school over :x
i never even expect i'll be close to her when i was 13.
oh well, trust me. if u see her fashion during 13, you'll feel the same as me .
HAHAHHA. 
but, her fashion taste including hair did improve way alot. 
the way she dress. hmm.
i used to go to her house and ask her where she bought this clothes and that clothes cause its so pretty.
see how much she improved ? xD
how will she cheer me up ?
by acting like a clown.
she might be the craziest and the most 38 one but she can really advice ppl in a sarcastic way at times. 
as she's few months younger than i am, we always advice each other to the right path. 
she's the most random one around us. 
how can we not love someone like her then ?
To be honest, 
I felt so lucky to have them.
I cant even imagine my life without them. 
My life would be more complicated without them.
Might be I'll be dying due to cancer for hiding too my problems in my heart and no one to spill to.
:/
see, my life is that miserable without them. 
Isnt they are the most beautiful human being on earth ? :D
im feeling a little emotional while blogging this now.
Might be because i start missing everyone of them :/
Last but not least,my life wouldnt be that colorful without them. 
I know its a little cheesy here
But, thanks for coming into my life. 
Thanks for allowing me to go into your life. 
Amazing people like you guys wouldn't run out from my life now.
Imma tie you guys with me.
NGEHEHHEHEHEHE ~

come, let me  present you, J.A.M.I.Z.E.A !!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA !

No comments: