Click This ! :D

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Miacare Acne Defense


have you ever felt so so so bad that you got a date in 3 days but your pimple broke out right before your date ?!
cause i did. i dont even wanna face even a single zit in my face because i felt ashamed of it :(
and i always got tease due to my pimples breaking out -.-
i think i've been really stress about my job these days.
rmb how i said taking the blame by myself and decided to keep quiet instead of fighting back ?
i think i've been holding the grudge for too long all too much till the pimples are breaking in my forehead. 
not to say that, i think my red auntie is visiting me soon, even my chin has it. wtf. 
i was so depressed recently. i dont even know what should i do. till a friend of mine decided to tease me on whatsapp, as usual. i actually burst my anger on him. and im feeling really bad now. 
i did explain to him the next day abt how i ate such big dead cat in my life and its all my fault even if its isnt. and luckily he does understand.

one of a lady spot my pimples and asking me do i wanna try some pimple product. 
i was thinking, since it was bad already, why not?
i would try instead of leaving it that way. 
i tried covering up my huge juicy pimple with make ups. it was a bad idea. 
not only it cant be cover up. it is just making it worst :/
till i found out MIACARE acne defense concealer !
it doesnt only cover up my pimples. it does kill all the germs in my acne as well.
i dont even have to worry how my make up made my pimple cant breath and making it worst. hahhaha.
of course i dont put concealer at night or sometimes, i dont put any make up to cover up my pimple as well. 
not to worry about it ! Miacare also have acne patch !
the best part ? it has a day and night pack !
let me explain to you whats the difference of this acne patch. 
the main ingredients contains new hydrocolloid dressing and it has an ultra thin design.
the difference between the day and night is the different  contains of hydrocolloid dressing .
day time patch contains lesser while night time patch contains more.
this is why the day time pack is thinner and more invisible than night time patch

look how invisible it looks on a piece of paper. imagine sticking it on your face. 
i actually tried it last week and decided to blog about it last week.
but, i wanna try the results before introducing to you all of course.
now i did introduce, u know there must be something good abt this thing, eh ? :D
after cleansing your pimple and hands, tear off one of the acne patch.
remove half of the acne patch release paper, you dont need to use your fingernails to pluck it. it will just crumple the acne patch .
after removing half of the patch , attach the center of acne patch to acne and remove the left of release paper.
gently press the patch for 3-5 seconds for better adhesion and invisibility. 
tadahhhhh. isnt its just easy to make your pimple invisible ? ;D
you guys must be thinking what does a pimple patch do.
Miacare acne patch absorbs the pus in your pimple when u stick them on. 
not only pus absorbtion, acne patch acts as a protective layer that prevents from bacteria infection.
By then , the acne ound will be recovered without scar !
my colleague stick a night patch on her hand, and as you can see, its quite invisible already.
i did stick the day time patch when i was a work.
non of my colleague realize i did something on my face. HAHHAHAH.
i felt such a success. they realize it after they up close their eyes to my face.
they say they cant see anything at all if i never tell them. 
the packet says pimple will recover withing 3 days .
my pimple pus is all absorbed out on the 2nd day already !
im feeling great and manage to go shopping without covering my acnes with thick make ups.
say goodbye to acne !
want to try this ?
Its launching on November 2013 !
grab it at your nearest pharmacy NOWWWWW !!!
and thank me later :)
dont say i got holiao but never share ahhh.
u confirm regret . hehehhehhehe.


No comments: