Click This ! :D

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Body Shop Lip Scrub


Hello lovelies.:)
We always take care of our skin, body and hair.
But what we really forgot to take care sometimes is our lips !
I was searching for lip scrub everywhere last weekend.
Went to most of the beauty shop and nothing suits me. 
Passed by The body shop and it was on sales. Many ppl were packing there.
I was too lazy to pack along. :/
but i was thinking, The body shop always have good reviews about their product.
WHY NOT ? :)

I actually had their body cream, perfume and lip balm given by my GM on my 21st. 
i can say, they are really good :)
so i thought about giving their lip scrub a try.
its having 20% the time i bought, extra 10% for showing my CIMB card .
 
 it looks like this. if u wanna get it, copy down the barcode :)


 i  love the design . it looks so professional.
previously i bought another lip srub from Etude House.
It smells really good. Peachy. :)
but its a tube type that we have to squeeze it. which is not what i like.
i find it troublesome to always have to rub it with my fingers and still no dead skin out.
:/
This is like the lipstick type. Twist and apply !
I love how it has a peppermint smell that leave my lips so cooling. 
i actually capture the before and after but was too shy to post a pic of my lips :x
it didnt peel off my dead skin at the first time i used it. Maybe because the bead are deeper in. 
I tried it the second time today. Scrub them and wipe them off with tissues instead of washing it off.
And jajjannnggg !! i felt my lips are redder , i can see how the dead skin were removed a little and how moisture my lips felt now.
it felt really soft!
Thinking to repurchase if its finish.
But do you all have any better lip scrub to intro ? Do let me know :)

 Btw, boyfie bought me to Publika the other day and i spot The Sops.
A korea beauty shop.
i rmb how my cousin bro's ex used to buy for him last time and damnnn, good reviews from them.
but i never buy their skin care due to the price /.\
i spot something really cute and i couldnt resist !
look at these little masks ! only RM3 per packet !
wanna know the reviews ? I tried it myself :)
Let me tell you
.
.
.
On the next post ! :) Stay tuned for more , okay ? :D


No comments: