Click This ! :D

Friday, October 25, 2013

BLAMES

Blame ? What blame ?
right. 
Today, I will talk about blames. 
Have you ever wonder in your life, that you've been blamed for something you didnt do ?
You've did , of course .
Have you blame someone when he/she did nth ?
Well, i did too. 
I always blame my brother for my wrongdoings when i was young. 
well, i failed of course. being the youngest one should bear all the blame. 

When i grew older, I nvr blame anyone for my wrongdoings . I admit them. 
yes, hopefully i nvr offend anyone or if i did blame u as well, im sorry. 
I admit when things goes wrong.
But i used to fight back for my rights. 
I dont like getting blame for what i nvr did wrong. I HATE IT. 
I've been in the working industry for 3 years now?
blame here or there, been there done that. 
Especially when you're working, there's always someone who wants u to take the blame cause they wanna look like they are the better one.

For the first year when i work, i always fight back when i got blame. well, most of the times. 
me and my colleagues often share them out when things goes wrong.
and when i get the blame, i voice out.
i was proud of myself.
i can say i dont dare to voice out or some kind of anti social. but being able to fight back its a big thing for me :)

On the 2nd year, i've been in the beauty line and banking line. 
for beauty line, we nvr blame, it was a no prob job. 
everyone co-operate and we worked like a family.
the environment is definetly good for soft ppl like me. LOL. 
while bank ? you should know how competitive everyone is with each other. 
some are friendly, some arent.
the reason i left bank, besides the long hours, i've been blame too many times.
example ? i was suffering from food poisoning. i still go to work but spend most of my time vomitting and shitting. i had fever. i slept in the pantry for one hour during lunch , cant manage to fill my stomach. 
i went to the doctor after work and visit him the 2nd time the next day. 
on the 2nd day, doctor gave me an injection and told me my condition was too serious and if i dont take a day off, i should be hospitalized. 
of course i dont wanna be hospitalized and listen to what he said.
the next week i get back to work, i got call into a room and got blame for fake sick.
they told me i dont like being in the bank , thats why i dont like to come to work and act sick.
i told them abt my conditions. and what i got back was '' your brain told your heart not to come work and ponteng. ''
i held back. 
another time was i got blame when someone else lost the cheque. she took the cheque with her signature and she told the bosses i took them. and bosses of course said she acknowledge with her signature.
later we found the check inside my file. and how i saw her smirking away. and everyone told me i hide the cheque inside my file.
i held back as well. 
there are few mores happening in the bank of course, this is why i nvr go back to the bank anymore.
i gave up on fighting for myself. when i did wrong, i admit, i got scolded, i accepted.
when i did nth wrong, i got blame , i got scolded, i kept quiet. 

well, now im working as a supply chain assistant :)
we supply medicines. all type of them. 
and i manage to talk to client and all.
my bosses treated me very very well. 
and of course, i get blame as well. 
i did get blame for what other did wrong. 
i got scolded for one whole hour . and when my bosses found out, my bosses defended me of course.
they scolded whoever who scold me and told me i must be fierce as well. 
but slowly i realize, whenever i got blame, i tend to keep quiet. i dont wanna fight back anymore.
they say fighting back will spoil the relationship. of course it will.
im afraid when there's a chain which i need their help urgently, no one will take me seriously.
thats why i remained silent. 
my bosses dont agree and told me i must fight back and be fierce so they will be afraid of me. 

so, what will you do ? 
will you fight back for your own rights ? or remain silent just like what im doing now ?

No comments: