Click This ! :D

Monday, October 21, 2013

Kitchen Girl



Hello there :)
let me be your kitchen girl for today ? shall we ? :x
I've never really step into the kitchen eversince I've graduate from my chef college. 
but these few weeks, what i made surprise myself too.
HAHAHHAHHA. 

firstly, tadahhhh ! does the chocolate made you hungry already ?
this is what i bought from langkawi.
total bill cost me 500 plus -.-
and i end up getting pimples. ughhhh!
lets move on btw. :) 


 Firstly, i dont make chinese food. 
im fancy of korean food. 
and this is why i made korean food as my first meal .
me and boyfie went to hartamas korean town to get the ingredients. 
well, i nvr expect to blog abt it, so i never took any pics except the end results. hehe. 
i bought a bottle of tubbokki sauce, fish cakes, korean sausages , cabbage and of course tubbokki !
i cook according to my instinct and some reviews i read in the internet :x
i also made kimchi fried rice. 
u fried rice but with kimchi :x
while tubbokki ?
boil tubbokki for 10 min -heat sauce and mix a little water (depend on your tastebud)
-mix in vege+sausages+fishcakes-mix tubbokki-pan fried.
and there! you're done with your own homemade tubbokki!
you can add in cheese as well if you want. 
i did for my first try. :) 
the results was surprising. HAHAHHAH. i thought i'll fail them :x



 my parents is not fancy of korean food , AT ALL. 
my bro too. they were making noises that i made korean food too often.
i took half day leave to get my passport done last monday.
but... failed. the numbers are all given out -.-
i went to the supermarket nearby and grab some ingredients to make italian for that night !
instead of normal tomato sauce, i tried making carbonara :x
it success !!
MWAHHAHAHAHH !
its my first time making italian as well.
too bad, i cant make chinese food. no idea why -.-
might be trauma due to allison gold's song. hahahhaha.
maybe i should try making japanese food next time ?
ok la. joking only. any ideas ? :D
 


No comments: