Click This ! :D

Friday, October 25, 2013

Drinking VEGETABLES !

Hey hey ! :)
I bet all of you the benefits of eating vegetables . 
every adults will say '' eat more vegetables'' when u have your meal. 
i used to hate vegetables alot !
well, i bet most kids are :x
i hate them after i got choked after eating vege and my mom have to put the whole finger in and pull back the vegetable off my throat -.-
yes, im that stupid, i dont know how to swallow vege when i was young. hahhahah. 

so what my mom always do to make sure i have vege contain in my body so i could grow up better ?
by the way, my puberty strikes a lil too early and i grew alot alot alot of pimples on my face since primary.
shock of my life. i dont know what is a pimple. my mom was so worried i will just scratch them and leave scars. 
i dont know how to swallow vegetables, so my mom would just blend it into drinks so i could swallow easier. 

my skin was getting horrible nowadays . my pimples are back, AGAIN -.-
after so many years, its back like what i almost had when i was primary.
i decided to use my mom's useful method this time.
blend the tomatoes and celery and DRINK THE VEGETABLES !

i guess most of u know the benefits of tomatoes and celery till i dont have to elaborates all the benefit !
its too much i think i could blog till night. hahhaha
this is the amount of tomatoes and celery i bought. 
firstly u wash them clean. or else u lao sai after drinking, dont sue me for intro the wrong drink. kekekek,



 then u cut them into pieces, the smaller the better. so it wont get stuck when u blend !
ahhhh. dont you just love the colors  ? :D
i prefer to blend it all together at once because i dont like to put vege in the fridge for too long. 
it takes away the freshness of the vege of course!
 best taste after chilling. i know some of you dont like the taste.
but hey, we can sacrifice our taste buds for a better skin right ? :D
i felt lucky cause my mom made me drink this when i was really young. so i kinda got used to the taste. 
even when i was at pub with my friends or brother. i would order tomato juice  instead of beers cause i cant drink -.- 
but their's arent as natural as we made ourselves at home right ?
do you want your skin to be better ? 
do u wanna cure those ugly pimples ?
do you want hydrate skin ?
do you want smooth skin ?
okok.
DO YOU WANT BABY SKIN ???!
I heard YEAHHHHHHH!
try this. for a healthy skin and body :D
drinking a cup a day will be good enough.
drink this every morning as your first meal to fill your tummy.
it will be healthier than drinking coffee or tea isnt it ? :)


No comments: