Click This ! :D

Saturday, November 9, 2013

life

   Life can be pretty hard at times.
You wouldn't know who would just betray you and who would stay when you're at your hardest peak. 
All these while, I thought someone being close to you, for example, family, close friends, bf / gf,  should be supportive no matter how deep We fell. 
My friend once told me " even when you're in a rubbish dump, no one else will pick you up except your own family". 
Well, I believe my family would do So of course, they are the most supportive human being on earth. 
No matter how deep me and my siblings fell, my parents are ALWAYS there for all of us, picking us back up, and climb up the peak with us. Even when one of us are falling, We pick each other up as siblings. 
Not to forget, my best friends and my boyfriend were always, always there when I'm falling too. 
Even If they can't do anything with it, they were always there to listen.
Not to forget, they always give me supports and encouragements. They are like the cheerleaders in my heart. 
Last few weeks, after hearing something, I was thinking Maybe some negative feelings are just making someone act that way. or that feelings that made Them spit out words like that. 
I get it loose quite quickly as I was thinking, someone So close to us, wouldn't sound that way. Wouldn't treat us that way.
But today, I was wide awake by everything. Instead of being supportive, someone close to us might be calculative as well. 
Wait, as well? No. No supports at all. 
When We said how difficult our situations are, all We heard was " We predicted. That was your choice, not my problem, your fault, your problem." 
I held myself back and I told myself, We must prove to them that they are wrong!  
But turning around , We were thinking, how could they?  
I nvr tell boyfie anything until today, I burst everything to him in tears. 
All these while I thought someone So close to us will just be supportive to him, to us.
I nvr felt So wrong. 
He even told me,  no matter how good We did or performed all these years, one mistake done, We will be given death penalty. 
It was So So So TRUE.
I can't really believe it either but I'm actually accepting the facts that things has changed. Everything has changed.
We can only have flash backs about the good old times. 
The mean world is full of mean people. 
All these while,  We tried tolerating and patient. But what are We doing?  
Some ppl might treat us good and expect something in return. That's what I saw as well!  
I was very very surprise by what happened as I never expected it AT ALL. 
I'm lucky that I still have someone who is always there for me. 
Welcome to the mean world. 


No comments: