Click This ! :D

Sunday, November 10, 2013

saying goodbye

  My lungs infection are really killing nowadays.
The moment I start adopting little Ginger, my lungs aren't doing well. 
This is very very Sad.. but,
I'm now selling her off now.
She's a toy poodle.
She's only 5 months old.
brown and tiny. 
Done 2 injections and included her cage, bottle and toys as well.





Anyone who is interested, kindly email me at remember_4ever5892@hotmail.com 
For serious buyer only. 
And for buyer who is caring and lovable. 
I'm not giving free adoption as there is too much animal abuse nowadays. 
Ppl who get them easily can hurt them easily too. 
Price can be nego.
I don't wanna do this, she's my cutest little baby here...
But now, It's either my health or her...
I'm Sorry baby... mummy always love you..
:(   

No comments: