Click This ! :D

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 resolutions


First post for 2014 ! :)
motivated ? hahhaa. kinda. 
how did you spend your new year and new year eve ??
i spend mine with super lovely people. my happy pills from the office :)
such a wonderful way to end the year and start a new year.
i guess alot of us did post abt new year's resolutions and all

pic below say it all. 
i just love downey rober jr. look at that face. 
HAHAHAHHAHAH.
and its so true. 
but still, let me finish my crap , ok? =)



Last year was a bad year.
i had too much bad months. 
except for travelling la. i just love travelling, but other than that, my year has been upside down x.x
too much bad things happen at one time and i broke down too many times.
my biggest wish for this year : HAVE A BETTER AND HAPPIER LIFE.
thats my main point. 
besides that, i want a healthier body as well T__T
if you guys has been reading my blog all these while, i bet most of you know that i've been a sick cat this year. 
skin allergic, non stop feverish , cough and flu, worst of all lung infection and i need to let go of my baby :(((
being too weak at most of the time and handling too much medicine is what i hate the most. 
no matter in which kind of situation, it kills :(
and and and !! my another wish,  my appetite to recover !
been losing too much weight this year and its looks like im a little zombiefied. 
too much medicine and bad things makes me just dont wanna eat. 
i dont wanna be too fat. just a little weight will do lahhhh.
besides that, where are you my mr.right ?  :x
 and im turning 22 this yearrrrr.
and how i keep tell everyone im only 21 for few months -.-
time really flies. 
and one year one year i'll get older. 
-______________-
my super last resolution is to learn whatever a girl should just do. 
i should. hmm. 

let me act cute for one last time before telling ppl im turning 22 and losing my golden age lahhh.
annyeongggg ! :D


No comments: