Click This ! :D

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Half Red Riding Hood.

What a title. HAHHAHAHA. 
Like what i said in my previous post, i've dipdyed my hair. 
how from i bleached it to make it purple, faded to brown then to gold.
Ended up as red and now i felt its going to fade to copper 
-___________-
this is going to be one whole selfie post.
and aigoo, its been awhile since i last had my own selfie.
besides lacking of skills, kindly ignore my bare face. 
ITS A LAZY SATURDAYYYY ! :x


 I cant imagine Daphne's pain when i read her blog about her bleaching her hair .
But her hair ended up so pretty and still soft and silkyyyyy!
so jealous one u know :(
I took the risk after thinking about for some moment , should i even do it.
i knew my hair is spoilt enough to even dye it.
But i miss my purple hair badly :(
and bleaching isnt a good experience. 
I felt so itchy and pain. and my hair is so dry after washing away the bleach.
didnt expect it will fade after a week. :(
i went back after coming back from Langkawi for a little touch up since it fade to gold.
My hair stylist told me no more purple for me because it fade too easily :((((
he decided to make it red instead. I've received too much comments from hairstylist that my hair couldnt stand colors and no matter what i do to my hair, the color will fade easily. D;
so he decided to make it red. Purple is still my first choice but this time i decided to let him make the decision. 

 and there's 2 type of dipdye.
the one which is hiding inside of your hair and another one is half hair from the inside till outside.
The hair stylist told me that inside look better. and yes, i do agree with it. 
but somehow, i felt the red was a little lesser and it looks more like copper now :/
i think i should just give up on my hair. better to shave myself bald. hahahhaa.

oh btw, i've been reading chuckei's blog last week and she talked abt cny budget.
as girls, of course we like shopping. 
BUT, its there's always few problems.
1) too expensive for your budget.
2) long queue for fitting room.
3) long queue to pay for your clothes.
4) u got a problem searching for parking in the mall.
5) everywhere is crowded .
6) dont have your size/ color u wanted. 
i always have these problems and i got so so tired of searching for clothes my size -___-
i hate shopping online as well cause i tried it twice and all the clothes are too big for me. i have to bring it to the tailor and get it done. after waiting for like months to get your clothes online, u have to wait for days or weeks for the tailor to get it done -.-
chuckei introduce www.nile.com and i was thinking why not giving it another last try since its soooo cheap ? 
i put in my order and my parcel arrived the next day ! i dont have to wait months and batches. 
best part ? ITS COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) with no extra delivery charges.
so u dont have to transfer your money or what. u just pay when the delivery guy appear. 
just like how u pay for food delivery.
HAHHAHAHA. and im very satisfied with the quality and sizes as well. 
this striped tee is one of it as well. 
love it ? maybe you should give it a try as well ?   :)
girls always love having lots of clothes and complaint they got nothing to wear.
and im one of them :/
i wake up every morning thinking what to wear. sometimes even before i sleep, i was thinking '' what should i wear tmr.''
-___________-
i've been abandon my blog for half month and the views has dropped like mad. 
and all in a sudden, there's so much inspirations. oh dear readers, are u back ?
:)
signing off nowwwwww. stay tuned for more, alright ? :D


No comments: