Click This ! :D

Monday, February 3, 2014

Once upon a time.

Life is always full of doubts. 
Not sure about yours, But mine definitely yes.  
Being 22 might be a year I've been thinking too much. 
Not sure is it a good thing or a bad thing. Lol. 
As January passes just in a blink of eye, many thing, good or bad, has been happening around me. 
I've seen ppl around me being attached, started a new family or even breaking up. 

Have you ever wondered There's too much things happen at the same time,  we hope that we could just write our own script?  
A script of our own Life would be great isn't it?  But there won't be any challenges anymore. Guess God make it His way for us to grow stronger in every challenge.  

There's always a time, we thought we'll been falling for the right person all these while. 
There's always a time, where we thought they will be the one. 
There's always a time, where we thought They will wall the whole journey with us. 
There's always a time that we were blinded by love, and no matter what wrongdoings another partner did, we just an eye and  swallow them.
A better way of saying it,  we tolerated. 
A worst way of saying it, it's just plain stupid. Lol.  
And There's always a time, always happened to most of us, They will only realize how much they meant to them when they start losing them.  
But things are just that way. When it happen, it happened. 
When it doesn't belong to you, it just doesn't. There's no point forcing to hang on.  On my previous relationship, I've been forcing on myself to hang on for another year. 
I can't say it was a devastating year. Lol.  
It's a painful year. There's happy at times as well. But feeling horrible is more than feeling beautiful. Thinking about it, I realize I was quite patient for hanging on that way. 
Or maybe I'm just dumb.  Haha.  I do admit this point. 
This is Why I don't feel much pain after breaking up. I felt happy instead. 
Probably I'm just too immune to feel the pain anymore. 

Seeing someone I know or maybe someone close to me  being sad over one broken relationship,  it hurts me as well. 
I don't like seeing ppl around me being sad. 
But what isn't yours,  just isn't. 
It's normal to break down as well. But always, always do remember that There's someone Waiting for you on the peak.  And that's someone right for you. It depends on you, do you wanna climb up and reach the peak to hold their hands. 
That's how I always tell myself when I start falling down. Or Maybe rolling down. Lol.  
Because the way I fall is pretty fast. Rolling down is better to describe. 

I shall stop now. Writing this makes me emo.  Hahahahha.  
I'm not emo.  I'm just feeling a little blue today. It's Monday. My kind of Monday blue -.-
Scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed, Seeing everyone bai nin-ing and travelling overseas, But me myself is sitting in my office, facing my computer and documents.  Not sure should I even regret for not taking any leave this cny. 
But not even wanna waste my leave Since I'm not going anywhere.
Maybe someday, I shall just pack and travel myself so I won't be sorry for myself. Wth. 
But looking at my bank, I felt sorry for my bank -____- 
Another 11 months to end 2014. 
Will my 2014 be more beautiful or as ugly as 2013? :( 
Okay la. 2013 not very ugly. Been travelling slot of different places. Still good. 
Signing off! Annyeonggg!  ^_^ 






No comments: