Click This ! :D

Friday, February 28, 2014

Being mean.

There's always a time where we always wanna burst all out when it reached our limit isn't it?  
All these while,  I've been patient with too much too much thing.
Even being criticized or being used,  I'm still there, smiling and acted Normal.
Even If it's boiling inside me, I just rant it to Someone who is closed to me or I trusted,  and decided to forgive, BUT,  not forget. 

For the past few weeks, I stopped myself from blogging. 
This is Why feb post looks dead. I'm sorry and I don't wish my emotion will affect any readers.  
This is I'm writing out for all girls to learn as I had a huge lesson at slapped me really hard.  
-Not to trust anyone except yourself. 
I trust ppl too easily.  Too easily till I always fall into trusting problem.  

For the past 2 years , I felt i've been used. 
Felt more like a kuli than what I'm supposed to be. 
Whatever I've asked, I don't dare to say no. 
I just listen and nod, following their instructions. 
After whatever I did, I either get critized,  or not being satisfied for what I've done. 
I felt so unappreciated.  But I put everything into the "I tahan only la" mode. 
After everything ends,  I still trusted them.
But lil do I know, it was Wrong.  
I felt sososo cheated. 
I was still hurt of course because I just want everything to end peacefully. 
But some asshole decided to left me cheated, hiding the truth from me and made my Next 28 years of life devasted.  Lol.  Wth.  
I even get threaten again and again , calling me to not to contact this or that or else this or that will turn out bad. 
I got so tired of all the threatening and I decided I WILL BE NICE NO MORE!  
I got threaten for the past 2 years la. U think I still wanna keep quiet now ah?  
Thinking I wouldn't know anything,  trying more lies. 
Even If I don't, ppl around me do. 

I scolded, I disrespect them for doing so much things to me. 
Critizing me so badly.  Threatening me so much. 
So, I screenshot everything that has been so negative to me.
And threaten him back I will post everything in the public If I ever got threaten or things just turn out ugly.  
So girls, If someone threaten you or trying to be mean to you, don't delete and ignore. 
Try threaten them back. Don't be nice If they're not being nice to you. 
Ppl will just take more advantage from u , from front or behind your back. 
So,  I decided to keep the screenshot real safely and YOU,  If u see this, I really mean it this time. 


I bet you won't like everything be in public. 
Me either,  But When it reach my limit, I don't think I can be nice anymore. 
I don't think I can be patient anymore. 

As girls, we always have to protect ourselves.  Learn to protect.
Seek advice from the elderly. Especially your parents. 
Because when you're know your deepest Shit, only your parents will pick u up. 
I'm Glad I had so elderly and also friends that has been teaching me what should and shouldn't. 
And one thing, If Someone doesn't treat you right, YOU LEAVE. 
Could totally live better without them. 
And WILL leave better without them. 
I've nvr been this mean before. Now you know I am really fired up. 

Guys, not all girls are mean. But If u treat them like a piece of Shit, I guess you will be Ended up in a pile of shit as well. 
No matter how mad you are,  never,  ever lay your hands on girls. 
Because even If they forgive u, I'm sure they won't forget abt it. It will bring a deep scar in their heart. Even bio-oil won't cure it away, ok  ? 
And girls, guys are Someone who need to be pamper as well. Not only you. He'll be someone who bring you happiness If u show them some and treat them right. give them a lil surprise to spark up your relationship once in a blue moon. 
But If u treat them right But they still decided to treat u badly, He's not worth. 
Leaving early is better than leaving late. 
Sometimes when ppl lose their relationship, they tends to seek who to blame for spoiling their relationship. 
But, they didn't realize or learn what had pushed their partner away. 
If your relationship is perfect enough, no matter who appeared, it won't spoil your relationship. Never blame others. Learn to realize.  Have a lil flashbacks of what u did wrongly or something that your partner didn't like. 
You will realize what had happened for the past months and years that made your relationship rocky and Ended up as separate ways . 

There's no perfect ones. No perfect guys, no perfect relationship. Don't be too demanding.  Someone who willing to take care of you and give u happiness no matter what situation you are in is always the best. 
They won't leave you no matter what happen, they will make u smile even you're in a bad mood? Probably period strikes?  
Okay la. It's hard to make a girl laugh during their period.  Guys who bares with it, I respect youuuuu!!  

I rarely talk abt How relationship works because of I failed my own relatiinship, But this time is exception. 
I've done what I should do, But I decided to leave. I don't feel appreciated. If those who knows the real situation, I bet they will understand from my side. 
If I got threaten again,  Probably things will be more exciting than this as I decided to post all the screenshots here. And I think u girls will even learn more and not to be as dumb as me. Lol. I was, once.
No more Next time. 
Feb ends with compilation of my own selca from 2013-2014. 
Annyeongggg!  :) 


No comments: