Click This ! :D

Monday, March 10, 2014

March 14

Firstly, hello there. 
Leaving my blog to the dust for almost half month and now I'm back to clean it all up ehhh?  
I always do apologize for not blogging that much and here I am, once again to apologize for starting to blog in the mid of the month  :x 
I'm a lil lazy due to I've been busy for the past few weeks.  
Supposed to be bed time now, But I'm laying on my bed and blogging with my phone instead. 
Let me start with how am I these days.
I think I start failing to deal with all my stress these days and all I wanna do is to burst. 
All these while I thought I'm Okay with handling stress because I always stuck my earphone in my ears to calm myself down. 
But today was diff.  I got so tired of everyone being pushy to me.
Well, hey, you are the only one I'm dealing with isnt it? 
I got so tired as I Don't think anyone else understand my current situation.
So much to do, so lil time. 
I got so stressed up today I feel like ending everything.... :( 
I even feel like cash out my earnings at nuffnang and just close down my blog. 
I Don't earn much here, and I Don't know what to write to attract readers anymore. 
:( 
Ppl might see me all bubbly and happy outside, But I Don't think anyone know how I really felt. And Thank you bloggie,  for listening to my rants again and again. 

Besides dealing with work, I'm glad they are finally back, even If it's just a day!  
It's been half year and I miss them so so much.
Ahhhh.  I miss those college days together: ( 
Glad we manage to update each other on what happened during the past 6 months.
Even If it's just six months, it seems like there's so much to update.
And I guess I got used to all those goodbyes, i didn't cry when they leave this time. Lol. 




Talking about goodbye, it isn't always a good one. 
3 years ago, I received a phone call saying how you've left us forever. 
Thinking it's a prank call, I was laughing calling everyone to stop playing.
After hearing those tears through the phone, I realize it isn't a joke. 
I rmb crying for days or probably weeks as it's too sudden for us. 
I rmb the last time we talked on the phone was just weeks before, how I was whining abt u not coming to the graduation after promising me huhhhh.  
Why didn't we all realize when u told us you were sick...
Why didn't we all realize when u started crying during our call...
This would Probably be my biggest regret ever.. or there's always " If only" .. 
U taught us how fragile life can be. 
You've been battling with  your sickness without telling us. 
At least you Don't have to suffer anymore eh? 
We still talk abt u from time to time.
And from time to time, I still do think abt you. 
March isn't always a good month as it's the month you left us... 
But I always do miss you, xiao mei. 
I miss your laughter, I miss how u always complain I'm too playful for parking around...
I tried hiding all my sadness during d-day. 
I'm glad, I wasn't alone that day, or else, you will probably see the hambao again. Hehhh.
I will never forget how u come to me and intro yourself during day 1, and I was making fun of your introduction. 
Ppl come, ppl go, But I guess it's True that memories stay.....  


Besides ppl leaving, there's always someone who started to expand their family. 
Once again, congratulations to Ismail for being a father in Law!  :) 
He was so happy that day, I didn't see him this happy at work before. 


This is the first time I attend a Malay wedding and it was unexpectedly crowded.
Huge tent with huge crowd, wow! 
But the weather was so so so hot I think I'm melting If I stay a lil longer. Lol.  
Super love this pic below because we look so colorful. Hehehhhhe.  



The mr old at age But doesn't seems to age at all. Hahaahahahah. 
Trust me,  I didn't know someone his age would be this fun and play around with this kid like me.

 what I've been busy with lately after work?  Gymmmmmm. Because I wanted my abs desperately But I can't stop myself for screaming " ice creammmm" and someone who adore me will just get it for me.
T____T 
Mission fail liao laa this time. 

Besides being all stress up for work, there's always a bright side as well. 
It's been a while since I woke up in the morning and feeling so anxious to meet someone. 
Mix feelings or complicated?  
I'm not sure myself either.
I wasn't even sure is it a good thing or a bad thing. 
It's a good thing when someone can't stop encouraging you and motivate you when you're at your deepest moment.
That feeling of feeling protected,  warm and loved, it's unexplainable. 
But it's bad, because, it's complicated..
Yeahhhh.  I guess it is. 
:/ 



No comments: