Click This ! :D

Friday, March 28, 2014

Nature Republic Phyto Origin Mild Peeling Gel Reviews.


Annyeonghaseyooo!  :) ngehhee. 
Beauty review is up like I promise!  

Kindly ignore the swollen eyes. 
Just got back from work, I broke down at work today, no worries, I'm fine now. 
I had such defensive colleagues!  Of course I'll be fine. Hehe. 
I got home, straight I went and capture the pictures for this beauty post. 
So hardworking right?  Hahahahha!  
I start loving my skin more and more now.
Realize great skin starts from a good care of your face and also your diet. 


The first thing that caught my eyes in Nature Republic was the ambassador, Snsd's Kim Tae Yeon!  
Who could resist by going in after seeing such angelic beauty pic right outside their store? 
Well, I couldn't!  
Also, they're famous with the aloe vera products. 
I need a new scrub, my skin is getting dull.
I realize make up couldnt cover all.
It clogged more pores. And also my foundation or powder wouldn't stay till lunch time. 
This is Why I don't blog reviews about make ups, because I don't really use it or encourage it. 
I always encourage how ppl would just start to take care of their skin with a perfect skin care which suits them. 
And I was introduced by one of the promoter, the best seller of Nature Republic - Phyto Origin Mild Peeling Gel.  
The name says it all. Hahahah.  

I bet all of you know how to use scrub right? 
If you don't , u better start using now!
You doesn't want all the dead skin compiling on your face,  and it makes your skin dull, thick and fail to absorb all the lotions right?  
Simple step. You wash your face, I usually pat dry it before I use this scrub.  Felt more effective. Lol.  
Here is how the texture look like. 

Start rubbing,  start scrubbing!  
And ja-jjangggg,  look at all my dead skin coming out!  
My hand must be very dirty. Hahahha.  
Wash off everything after scrubbing for one minute. 
And you would see the miracle. ^^ 
Could you see the difference?  
Yes, my left hand, with a ring,  is fairer right?  
And also smoother. I can't stop rubbing my own hand now. Hahahhaha.  
It's more effective for you to scrub before doing your mask. 
But, not to scrub everyday. Like masks, do it once or twice a week. 
Every essence will absorb more effectively when your dead skin is all gone. 
Oohhhh, ready for reviews for products below?  
:) 
Not today. Stay tuned, araso?  :D 
Im in love with this scrub. 
Main ingredient is baobab tree extract which is good for moisturizing. 
This tree is actually a huge tree that contains lots of water inside. When you're searching for moisturizer when u had a dry skin, besides going for aloe vera,  choose ingredient which contains baobab tree extract too. It helps. 
While for whitening,  choose product with niacinamide. 
And this, is 95% natural origin! 
Use a natural or organic product is always the best. Why? Because whatever we applied on your skin, it will absorb into your blood vessel. 
Of course during pregnancy, pregnant lady are more encourage to use natural and organic products because the baby inside could consume what you're applying on your skin.
Pregnant lady should avoid make ups too often. Except if it says chemical free. But once or twice wouldn't hurt. Not encourage to apply everyday. better not to la of course. Just like hair dye, usually they will avoid getting their hard dye during pregnancy period. 
I used to love juice beauty scrub with jojoba seeds, but now I couldn't find that brand in Malaysia anymore. It's organic and of course, more pricey than normal products. 
I'm So lucky I found this now!  :)
Even felt my make up stays longer now.
I'm surprised when I got home after work the other day, even my blusher Still stays the same. Lol.
Go grab one if u love it too dearies!
Hope this helps because I couldn't search any reviews on the net yet. Maybe it's new?  I'm not sure.
But I'm 100% sure it's really really good!  :) 


No comments: