Click This ! :D

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Caffe bene @ sunway pyramid

Hi hi!  n___n 
Just found out it's school holidays for a week. And I'm very very happy even I'm not a student. Why??BECAUSE IT'S A JAM FREE DAY!  
WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!  
As a student, I wish there's more school holidays.
Even when I'm not a student, I do wish for even longer school holidaysssss!  
I just hate jamming. I got So fedup at jamming and even start cursing when ppl drive dangerously during jam. Wth.  
Anyway, skip the sad part. 
I'm talking abt caffe bene today!  
Pronounce as CA-FEH BE-NIE.  
:D, 

Even if you're not a fan of kpop,  I bet most of u know abt running man,  isnt it?  
Especially the 90's,  every single one knows abt running man!  
And of course, you'll die laughing at kwangsoo oppa 's sense of humour. 
The joker,  the giraffe. 
I missed out his appearance of caffe bene because I had something else up that day. 
Oh yaaaa. He open out this caffe bene,  first outlet in Malaysia! 
I pass by few times and it was So crowded and I'm So lazy to Q. 
But this was different. I was craving for shaved ice once I woke up. 
So, someone said "Let's go kwangsoo's place."
And wheeeeeee!  I prepared myself like a lighting. Hahaahahahhaha.  

They even have their own pillow. 
Hand too short, I can't capture the full picture of the pillow. It has a pink bird at the side.
A fat and cute pink bird. Hahahhahah. 
And this pillow, is So comfy I wish I could bring it home.   :X 
After putting in your order, they will let u know if you've found a seat because they are running full house most of the time. 
Q for your order, Q for your seat too.
Once you found your seat, let them know u found it So that they will process your order, give Them your "UFO" number and it will vibrate when your order is done. 
Don't go sitting down and not telling them u found your seat,  your order will just be in KIV. 
The point where they wanted u to find a seat first because they doesn't want cold drinks to melt and hot drinks left cold. 
Freshness sealed!  :) 


Caramel Macchioto and green tea tower bingsu.  
Green tea bingsu  is also known as patbingsu in korean.
Patbingsu means shaved ice,  along with red beans, yogurt, milk, fruits and nuts!  
Something like our Malaysia's ice peanuts! (Ice kacang I mean) 
Koreans fav when it comes to summer. 
I ordered green tea bingsu because I love love love green tea flavour ice. 
Vanilla ice cream in the middle , covered with whipped cream.
Green tea shaved ice underneath , topped with lots of diff nuts.  
It actually contains red bean,  but both of us doesn't eat red bean So better Don't waste. Lol. The taste of green tea isn't as rich as I expected. 
There's other flavor too - strawberry, cookies n cream.
Realized most of the customer ordered the strawberry one, Maybe I shall try it next time. 
Strawberry bingsu topped with strawberries and ice cream.
Cookies n cream bingsu topped with oreo and creams.
Jjang isnt it?  :) 

date of the day!  Hahahha.
He said his caramel Macchioto isn't bad. 
Tried comparing to outside and he said this is good So far.
I'm not a coffee person So I can't give any comment.  Mianhaeeee.  
Or else I could elaborate more. 
I think I'm allergic to coffee. Lol. 
I'll get sleepless night, vomiting and headache after consuming coffee. 
Worst?  Feverrrrrr. 
This is Why I avoid coffee till now.
Such a boring person I am.  I know. Lol. 
But look at the pretty colors of the macchioto!  :)
He's a fan of caramel.  So, when he said it's good, it's good. 
Hahahhaha!  
Looking at the picture below, he still doesn't look like his age.
Me no likey Cause he look younger than me.
Rawrrrrr!  
2 sizes for bingsu. 
Single or double. 
We picked the single one. 
And for double? U could see the hugeeeee display infront of the counter.
Choose wisely. I felt full and was shivering even we both shared one bingsu.
Please mind my face. 
There's nth there.
I didn't put anything anything at all. 
Going out with super low confidence level because I can't hide my face under make up. Wth. Not even a foundation, not even powder. 
Face wash, toner,  moisturizer and I'm out. Wth.  Very daring, I knowwwww!  
Previous post was abt how I shouldnt hurt my bank and my wallet. 
I fail to do it. T____T 
2 shops only. 
But.. I spent alot in total. 
Nvm nvm.  Hoping everything is worth it. 
My stress are half released. Not fully released. 
I'm stress due to my job.
And I shop when I'm stress.
And when I shop, I spend slot.
Hence, my boss should just raise my salary because they give me stress. 
Hahahhahahah. 
True or not u tell me. 
I'm trying to pamper myself even more because I didn't for 2 years already. 
Now it's time!  Hohohoho!  
Sunday is well spent with kwangsoo's oppa cafe,  caramel macchioto, green tea bingsu,   listening and singing along with kpop songs,  spending time with Mr Chan, hahahhahah. 
Last but not least, an enjoyable Sunday!  :) 
Shall go back and try other things the other time.
I wanna try all the bingsuuuuu! 
Will bring thick jacket the next time. XD
Bingsu yahhh patbingsu yahhh,  saranghae saranghaeeee. 
Bingsu yahhh,  patbingsu yahhh,  nokjima nokjimaaa. 
Hehehhehe.  Singing a song abt bingsu.  Lol. 
Anyway, what's Really important to you guys is to enjoy caffe bene 's food and beverage along with instagramming/facebooking/twittering the pics of yourself with it or only the food and drinks right?  
So, the wifi password for caffe bene's sunway pyramid is:  ilovecaffebene 
:) 
Have a break and enjoy! 
I had a great weekend, hope u have too!  Annyeonggggg.: )  

No comments: