Click This ! :D

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life

It was mom's bday on the 15th but we all celebrated it on the 16th because most of our family dinner will be on Sunday as parents need more rest on sat night. 
It's been awhile since all the noises fill up our house. 
We even planned for mother's day celebration now. Lol.  

My mom?  She's not young anymore I can say. Well, not that old as well. 
But she's always be that someone that I need no matter that situation I am in. 
She can be a best friend, a soul mate, a teacher,  a cook, a cleaner, a money collector. Hahahhahahah.  
But most of all, she's doing what a mom should do. Like all in the above?  
She's a supermom for handing so many roles!  
She deserve extra on her birthday, the moment where the children have to pay for everything. HAahahah.  


Chocolate cake from Baci.  
It has a nameeee!  But I forgot what's it called   :( 
Super nice!  A little too sweet for me tho.  
Aging liaoooo.  Started cutting down on sugar  :( 
It's nice But it's priceyyyyy.  
Waiter said it's much more expensive than others because they flew the cake from US. 
Paying extra for shipping fee I guess. Hahahhahaha.  
Treating mom like a princess instead of a queen,  I decided to get her these cute candles. Hehehehbehe.  

                    
Broke my spect into half  when I was at langkawi.
The consequences for having to much stuff in my luggage and started to stuff everything. My spect became the victim -.- 
I was looking for new spect, 2 months later, which is now  :x 
Stumble across a spect shop at citta mall and decided to get one from there. 
How I realize every frame is too big for my face and I.... ended up in kid section,  ONCE AGAIN....  -.- 
This explained why my spect has a megatron there. 
And then I realize, my 8 years old niece was going to get the same transformers spect as well -.- 
Firstly,  it's good to be in the kid section because u save more. 
Even shoes, I couldn't fit any in adult size, I end up in kid size section and kids section are always cheaper. 
Promoters there started to give up when I can't fit any. They told be straight to get kid size instead  :x 
Even spect for kids have promotions okay. 
Because they had those back to school or students promotion. 
So, im consider very lucky I can say. Hahahah.  
And yaaa,  thick lens. Super thick.
Completely blind without my spect or lens -.- 


Just when I thought I won't go anywhere this year, I had a pleasent surprise!  
Korea trip on may supposed to be cancel because things didn't work out. 
So I decided to burn mine and just let the needy go. Lol. 
I'm sad laa of course. I paid like 700 plus then I have to burn it. Lol.  My dream place somemore. 
I was having mood swings due to red Auntie and work la that day.
But , JAJJANGGGG!  
Someone just decided to get me this to put a super wide smile on my face. 
Oh dear October,  please arrive soon. 
I can't waiting to have a getaway!  
I can't wait to let everything down right now. 


2014 has been a very shocking roller coaster to me.
Good news, bad news, they take turn to come to me.

There's always something that I'm doing right now, shouldn't suppose to do.
Sometimes I do felt that we should just stop it's and wait till everything to flow when it's supposed to.
But I always have a heavy hearted.
I felt insecure being this way.
I don't like being this way.
I'm tired of being this way.
Maybe it's abt time everything should put on hold?
:/ 




No comments: