Click This ! :D

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Think deep.

Emotionally  and physically unstable?  
Probably thats what I'm feeling right now. 

A lil changes and work place and bosses decided to put me in first. 
There's good and bad, I can say. 
Im sure I won't get used to it as there will be lesser work for me next week onwards. 
Imagine me leaving at 4pm. Hahahhhha.  In my dreams!  
How I wish boss could declare holiday these few days as the haze got worst. 
And for me? It's killing my lungs. 
I tried to avoid open air as much as I could. 
But I couldn't stand as I'm suffocating almost every night. 
Just as my lung infection is attacking me, bladder wouldn't leave me alone as well. 
:( 
Really dai sei one.  I only drink 1 whole bottle at work per day.  And I didn't drink any when I'm home. -.- 
I'm either too lazy to drink or I just Don't have the time to take it at work. 
Ok la.  Both laaa.  I've learn my lesson. So please body,  please heal. 
I was driving the other day, and bloody lungs giving me trouble again.  
I got so panic and Thank god I was stopping at the traffic light. And I started pouring everything out from my bag just to search for my pump.  
Suffocating while driving is just as dangerous as closing eyes while driving -.- 

Everyone ask me how I'm feeling, I couldn't explain how I exactly felt. 
Nervous abt new stuff to learn at work? 
I've been given alot alot of knowledge. I'm glad I did learn.  
And I thought being in a new position will just be back to square one. Nahhhh.  Just still the Same But more knowledge to absorb. 
Wish this slow brain some luck ! 
Tired because of my health?  A little.  
Tired because of these yucky medicine as well. 5 days of medications  :( 
Wasn't sleeping well for weeks now. 
Look at my eyebags now.   :( 
Can't even be edited away.  Walao. 
Life could be easy, it's probably me myself make it complicated: / 
Or someone else making my life complicated ? -.- 
Readers.  Don't be like me. Wear your mask and drink more water!  
A huge lesson I'm learning now. Hahaha. 

No comments: