Click This ! :D

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Untold feelings.


Hello dearies. 
My blog is dying huh? 
I know I know. But I just Don't know what to blog. Nth happening much in my life.
I didn't go out, no events, no party, no vacation. 
All I did was wake up, roll out from the bed, go to work, gym, come home,  sleep and repeat. 
My weekends?  Been spending with someone I could consider special now. 
Little things makes me happy. 
I couldnt explain how I felt.
Yes, words couldn't explain how I felt. 
:) 
But Still, it takes time. 

My last vacation was beginning of the year. 
Yes, January with a bunch of crazy colleagues. 
Ahhh.  Memorable one. I super miss it and from time to time I Still flipsthe photos wishing we had more   :( 
Instead of now,  everyone just face our computer and start working seriously. 
Just like a robot. Lol. 
I got So So So stress up lately I feel like spending money. Wth.  
Not only me. My colleagues and I were complaining to each other about what bothers us. 
And we all felt like shopping might just Help us to release stress. 
No, till now I didn't get to release. 
I can't find anything to buy -.- 
Wth.  Or Maybe I'm too kiamsiap that I Don't wanna spend my money on unecessary stuff. -___-
In the end, those stuff will just end up at one corner of my room and leave it with a pile of dust. 
Okay wallet and bank, I will love u more and won't let u bleed.... till October!  I'm Sorry. Hehehheheehe.  
I'm gonna spend alot alot in Seoul. 
Oh, I Don't think it will be October anymore. 
Flying to the shopping paradise on July!  
It supposed to be may. I wanted it to be may T.T 
But my annual leave is frozen due to stock count.  I wanted to chose a date with public holidays So I could save at least a day or 2 leave. 
But... stock count, Why did u fall on mayyyyyyyyy. T.T 
June was a school holiday for both Malaysia and Singapore.  I doesn't like crowded along So yeahhhh.  
July is it. July's holiday. 
I better save more So I could shop more.
I wanna try at least once, to shop without budget. Hahahahahhahaha. 
It's going to be a Good Good year!  :D 
Cute right all the stickers?  Hahaahaha.
I found it in cymera.  

 
 Talking about spending, I didn't spend a single cent this week. 
My money in my wallet  Still remain the same.
How?  I got all sorts of lunch this week and I didn't need to pay. Lol. 
But nth beats my colleagues cooking ! 
They both make Good and healthy dishes.
Not oily, no msg. 
It's Good to have these as lunch after So many days, weeks, or months eating outside food. 
I super miss their rendang and ketupat.  We had it last year's hari raya.  
And now, we are planning to make nasi lemak.  Yaaayyyyy!  
This is Why I love my job.  
Noooo.  Not the overload work or jobscope. 
Because I have a bunch of great ppl to work with. :) 

 Life is good. 
Firstly, July and October, please please please arrive soooonnnnnn.  
I cannot wait anymoreeee. 
Secondly, I Don't want may to arrive. And when it does, please end faster. Lol. 
Thirdly, I need more luck in everything. My life laa.  Job especially.
Lastly, I need more sleep. 
I'm a pigggg.  I've been going to the gym lately but my lifestyle is So unhealthy nowadays.
This explains how the dark circle nvr go away. 
There's once I'm eating my bread in the living room while watching TV. I... fell asleep half way.... -.-
At 730pm ! And I Still wouldn't wake up the next morning..  
Look at this pic. My face and eyes are bloated up. 
Ppl say not to eat and drink 3 hours before bedtime. Now I know whyyyyy.  
And such a pretty dress isn't it?  
Thanks to my lovely colleagues, my jane lulu,  hahaahahahaha,  she got this for me from bkk.  Didn't know she had such good taste. Oppppssss!  
Annyeonggggg!  :) 


No comments: