Click This ! :D

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Eating right and healthy

If you all know me well, I'm a sick cat.  
I fall sick easily, I dont Really exercise as well except recently, hitting back the gym. 
My body is weak, causing everyone to be worry. 

I've been eating right all these while.
Except craving for ice cream almost everyday. 
And marcus has been pampering to much, he's been searching for places that sells diff kind of  ice cream and get it for me when I Don't feel like eating anything. 
This is Why I suffer So badly during my first few days of menstrual cycle. 
Too much pampering isn't that good as well.  :x 

Daddy and brother like the salad I made.
Well, lucky for me I guess. 
Or else they go get something unhealthy for themselves.  
Guys are always meat lovers. I Don't encourage that too much if they're balancing back their diet. 
Preparing salad for them might be the happiest thing I'm doing. 
Veges,  eggs,  raw baby tomatoes,  Japanese cucumber and add apples in it as well if u want. 
Fail decoration I know. I was just being random.hehehhehe.  
Doctor said the colorful your meal is , the healthier you are. 
No,  not m&m chocolates.
Not skittles candy. 
Salad is always the best colorful food.
Agree?  :) 

My fav edamame.  
Boil it with salt water and sprinkle some salt on it as well.
And it will be ja-jjangggg!  Jinja mashita,  anniya?  :D 
it's also good for skin because it contains high collagen. 
And also could help with dark circles. 
I bought Mine from shojikiya,  if you're wondering. 
Girls would definitely love it for the benefits of skin.  :P  
Someone said I made the egg sandwich ever. Hahahahah. 
Not sure how True is it, but I'm happy because I woke up damn early everyday to prepare everything ok.  Hahahhaha. 
Just like any normal egg sandwich, egg mayo,  black pepper,  salt, and black pepper cheese.  
Like I said,  guys being guys, a meat lover. 
Even if I have to pamper any guys in my life, first thing I'll do is to make sure they have a balance and healthy diet. :X 
One of my colleague, was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 22 because of having too much meat and not having any fruits and vege.  
Imagine my reaction when I found out! 
So u guys, better eat healthy ok?  :( 
I'm not good at cooking even my parents own a restaurant.
I'm good at burning the kitchen I guess. Hahahah. 
My parents and my siblings are really really good at cooking ! 
So I guess I have to be good at taking care of everyone's diet. 
:X 
 a healthy diet always start from yourself. 
My diet? 
Start from a fruit-vege salad. 
Most of the time I made egg mayo sandwich for myself too. 
My mom, being the best Mom of the world prepared a bottle of soya bean for me almost every morning. 
And someone having too much air in his tummy,  I boiled ginger tea with honey by myself. 
Sliced 1-2 ginger , boil it in 2-3 cups of water  along with mint leaves, add on right amount of honey. 
My first attempt was successful. Was abit scared abt it because I learnt it from the internet, net didn't say add honey. I add it myself because I doesn't want him to get torture by the taste of Ginger.
And yes , it could relieve gas and Help with digestion. 
Working Really well  :D 
I always eat what I want for lunch because I'm eating with colleagues. They will choose because I Don't Really mind what to eat. Lol. 
While dinner?  I Don't eat rice during dinner. 
That's Why I always got nag. Usually at home, I will make salad or eat what mom cooked without rice. 
If I have a dinner date, I'll just eat what's on the menu.  
So yeah.  I'm not losing weight. Because I shall gain. 
But gaining doesn't mean I have to eat all I have to gain.
I also have to eat healthy and right, isn't it?  
If you're going for weight losing, always rmb - eat till u Don't feel hungry anymore. 
:) 

No comments: