Click This ! :D

Monday, April 21, 2014

Haters gonna hate.

Today's topic?  Yeahhh.  
As you know, we live in a world of diff humans around. 
It may be a dog eat dog world as well.
If you're not facing this kind of world yet, you're not facing the reality yet. 
If you said you're tired and stress due to exams and homework, especially secondary ones, wait till u face the outside world. 
It's a Shit world out here. 
Yes. Been there done that. 
It isn't always abt work as well, even ppl close to you might hurt you, or worst, betray you.  
You wouldn't know what will happen next. 
You wouldn't predict as well.
And of course, you wouldnt expect how ppl did that to you because u trusted him/her so much. 
No, no worries . I didn't get all these, for now. .not sure any future. 
But I did get how all my negatives comments from time to time and I decided to just shrug it off my shoulders without giving a damn.  

I've finally manage to gain at least 2kg now, and making my weight 45kg with a 157 height. 
I was 42-43 before this, on and off,  looking very skinny and pale always. 
I was worst. I was only 40 when I'm Still working in the bank.  
Can't even stand Still when wind start blowing. Lol.  
Ppl been nagging me that I'm too thin and shall gain more weight. 
I'm not tall, yes. 
Ppl been being sarcastic to me saying how short am I till they cant see me even I'm standing infront of them.  
Nahhh,  I always tell them this is a cute and fun size. Would just shut them up. Lol.  
I got used to being call as mini,  or short, or someone Who didn't grow at all, so, I Don't really care and I'm fine with it. 
I used to be the tallest girl in my class when I was 11, I stop growing at the age of 12. Imagine me being this "tall" at the age of 12, proud isn't it?  
Then when I'm 15, I realize I didn't grow at all since 12. Lol.  
I took advice on gaining weight, I tried. 
Ppl said I look way happy after being with him. 
And Yes, him pampering me too much and start taking care of my daily intake did help me to gain weight. 
I lost my appetite eversince there's problem with my past relationship. I stop eating, I start thinking way too much and sleep lesser. 
But now Everyone told me I've start eating like a normal person and look more glow than previously. 
And successfully gained 2kg . 
But, Still,  ppl called me FAT. 
I received comments telling me I'm fat, very fat,  gaining too much weight. 
They start giving me "the-you're-so-fat look "
And of course I felt hurt, ppl always told me to gain more weight because it would look better. And after gaining 2 kg,  they claimed it's too much. 
As a girl who's wearing XS /S, they would call me VERY FAT.  
I'm like, Okay. Maybe I shall stop eating much and shall just skip few meals. 
But something strikes me!  
Why is someone Who wears M/L/XL calling a XS /S girl fat?!  
And this is Why many skinny girls go on diet and ended up as aneroxic!  
Girls, there's always someone out there to tell you how imperfect you are and all your weakness.  
Rmb,  Don't take things too seriously till it affect your health. 
Even if they said you're fat, make sure it's healthy and u call it curvy, not fat ! 
There's always someone out there could tell you how ugly you are. But rmb, its always the beauty inside that counts.  
They always tell me " u always go eat good food. Boyfriend bring u here and there to eat, you always cook this and that, nowonder you're getting fatter and fatter." 
Well, is it wrong to eat ? You doesn't eat ? 
Tell me how. Tell me how u doesn't eat and yet is double my size. 
Not surprise that you're not learning to cook or even learning do house chores and Still complaining your single at double my age. 
Is it wrong to cook?  I'm at the stage of learning. Why not you learn more at your age?  

 Then,  there's ppl Who tell me how ugly my hair look, the color, the style. 
How ugly the way I dress up. 
" can you stop wearing that?  My eyes hurts seeing u wear such ugly clothes. It's short/too big for you/color too bright/too tight/etc etc.  " 
Well hey, I Don't dress to impress you. 
I felt comfortable,  I wear it. 
I like it, I wear it. 
Do you think I like the way you dress?  I didn't spill anything isn't it?  You have your style, and I have Mine. 
Which  is obviously, age gaps always affects ppl's taste. 
Oh, my hair, ppl tell me I'm a bad kid because I colored my hair. 
They said I'm not a good girl for having colored hair especially dip dye. 
Oh well. I guess he/She is just too old for modern fashion?  
I'm young, wild and free. 
Is it wrong to follow the trend or just do what I like?  
Enjoying my life and everything? 
Is it wrong to just eat what I want and Still be healthy and have a balance diet?  
I'm not doing illegal stuff. 
I'm not robbing, not taking drugs, not smoking weed.  
I'm just doing what I want and being myself. 
It's just something I wanna do, but it's not illegal. 

 Ppl even tell me " you get a boyfriend already. Got ppl sponsored you,life so Enjoy, no need to touch your salary, no need to pay for anything. So good, found ppl to sponsor  " 
Do I look like a prostitute to you? 
If so, do I Still need to work?  
Why do I Still need to bake and sell for my side income?  
Why am I Still tied up with my time and not being flexible and sleeps till the sun is up?  
I Don't depend on him that much. 
Yes, him being a gentleman, he pay for my dinner and movies when we go out for dates. 
It's normal,  isn't it?  
During working hours, I've told him I'll pay for my own lunch because its working hour. it's a deal.
I Don't take any credit cards from him, I Don't use his money for shopping, I Don't use his money for things I want.  
He knew I Don't earn much, he tried to pay for lots of stuff but I refuse. 
I earn my own living , I pay my own living.  
I Don't take money from him or my parents. I only get it from my own bank.  
When I Don't have enough, I held back instead of asking him to pay.
He did offer, but I refused. 
Always rmb,  it's a relationship.
Not your bloody ATM/financial contract.


I was hurts by words of course. 
I was spilling it out to boyfriend and he said if he's me, he'll be pissed.  
I am of course!  
Pissed off, hurt,etc etc.  
But I realize, haters gonna hate. 
Sometimes, there's no explanation need. 
No one understand you  more Than u understand and know yourself. 
Nvr get affected of what other ppl say.  
Don't go on a diet even if they call you fat. 
As long as you're living healthily,  That's fine. 
Don't change yourself for ppl like them, not worth. 
Don't go judging others because you doesn't know what's behind their life. 
You've seen ppl suicide  for cyber bullying isn't it, I bet you Don't want it to happen around you as well. 
There's alot of level of human stupidity,  Don't get affected. 
Still, don't go over confidence and think you're all perfect and ppl are always lower class than you..
Don't always think you're that awesome or overly proud for what you did.
Be humble,  be Nice, this world will definitely be a better place. 
Always rmb,  it's a dog eat dog world. 
Haters gonna hate no matter what u do. 
Be yourself. Care lesser, be happier. 
You're not here to please others. 
You're here to live well. 


No comments: