Click This ! :D

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Productive weekend.


I didn't waste my weekend this time I guess. 
I was so busy, time flies in a blink of eye and I've done everything at 1am /.\ 
It's tiring but it's worth it. 
Instead of start spending more money or slacking around, haha,  I decided to get my ass back in the kitchen this time. 

Made spicy need tubbokki and cheesy egg omeltte as dinner on a chilling Saturday!  :) 
Beef was marinated by Marcus.  
With some olive oil, black pepper, sugar and mint.
Trust me, it was really good. 
Craving for tubboki, so I just went and get some from Presto and made it for dinner. 
Firstly, u boil the tubboki with chicken stock or water. 
Stir the tubbokki paste with chicken stock. 
Add vege,  fish cakes or whatever u like in the paste, stir fried the tubboki and there u have it!  
:) 
Here, we added golden mushroom with a hard boiled egg, vegetables, fish cakes and marinated beef !
It was satisfying and finger lickin good; )
I Don't think I have to elaborate more for cheesy mushroom omelette because it's very easy.


 Colleagues has been complaining that I've stop baking for them and they miss my cheesecake. 
So, back on track?  :) 
Not telling u the ingredients and they steps because I'm selfish. Hahahahaa.  
Still wondering could it sellable if I sell it out?  
Will u?  :) 
 living a healthy morning. 
So, I made apples, baby tomatoes and Japanese kyuri salad! 
Topped it with roasted sesame dressing and have it along with a bottle of honey juice. 
Gahhhh. Simple, no cooking needed and fast isn't it?  Hehhehe.  

Glad I'm not that lazy anymore. 
Wish it could last long tho.   
Signing off with a thumb up for myself! 
*Starts patting myself.* hahaha. 
Just kidding. 

No comments: