Click This ! :D

Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy times

It was granny's days celebration the other day.
Rarely had a family photo.
And this time, its an incomplete one because outstation,  overseas , we have them everywhere. Lol.
it's been like more than 10 years since we have a family portrait. 
And I think, we all have the same face.
And well, ehem,  height. 
Genes,  genes.  Tsk tsk tsk. 
We ended up having the same face and mini us -.- 
Now I could see Why I've been called as midget all this while. 


 I could say it was a bad week to start my April?  
Except first of April. It was wonderful!  Hahaaha.  
I start off with an injured leg on last day of the month. 
Which is a closing month!  -.- 
I usually have to run around the office during my closing but this time, I have to walk fast but limping. 
Yaaaa.  I fell down. Really bad.
I wanna go ice skating so badly, trying to make someone feel younger as well. 
And I got distracted by how cute a lil girl was. And tadahhhh,  I accidentally kicked Marcus and I fell lending my left knee first.
See. It was this bad. Kindly meet my one week wound. The biggest blue black I ever had in my life -.- 
It had turn yellowish,  I guess it's healing.
And if u ask me will I Still dare to go for another round of skate, I would definitely say Yes!  :) 
After all those fun, limping for 2 days is worth it. Hahaaahah.  
 First week of Friday! 
We decided to go for a casual dinner and drink.
Ended up the big boss pay everything. Hahhahah.  
It was a good night. We spilled whatever we had in mInd. 
Regarding work, life, everything.  
And big boss is ready to hear our rants and thoughts. 
It was a wine night that night.
We drank 5 bottles,  and I think it's a little bit of over my limit. 
I got a little dizzy and I couldn't stand Still. 

 My 2 bosses.
I Don't know should I call myself as lucky because they always listen to my rants and give me good advice,  but sometimes,  they just Don't take me seriously and I end up as too tired of explaining. 
I guess because I'm the youngest.  
So, I told them I Don't allow them to hire anyone younger than me. Hahhahahaha.  
My GM,  the one in white, was talking any relationship last night. 
He told us how we will all change especially me because I'm Still young.
Slowly we will evolve and change. 
And how we should and shouldn't in one relationship.  
And whatever he said it's True. Very True. 
I was drunk talking to him yest. 
But!  I know what I'm talking. I wasn't too drunk yet. 
I rmb telling him " whatever evolving happens, no matter what a guy shouldn't hit a girl isn't it? 
He was starring at me. My eyes got watery. 
He asked me have in been there. 
Yeaa.  Been there, done that, for over a year plus. Too much experience, I'm not sure is it a good one or not. I'm not sure to call it as an experience or a lesson. 
He was starring at me again. And start giving me the best answer I ever heard. 
While others will just tell me how dumb I am for hanging on, and how I didn't leave at the first place, him, my GM,  told me
No, definitely a no to hit girls. So have u learn your lesson?  Like really learn this lesson?  What do u do if u got hit the next time?  U hit him back!  Don't ever be soft anyone. U hit him back and u leave. 
Well, that advice Really hit me. Hahhaha.  
I didn't expect my GM to say that go be honest. 
And this is Why I told u I have the best GM ever. And u will nvr find a GM as funny as Mine. Hahahha.  
I think alcohol Really makes me spill out everything. Which is good.  Cause I feel better now. 
:)
It's always better to spill than keeping it in isn't it?  
Accepting other ppl advice or not is always up to yourself.

No comments: