Click This ! :D

Monday, April 7, 2014

Specially for you. =)




Everysince I was single, I accepted diff kind of dates, ignoring some as well.
But sooner or later, I start ignoring all my dates because I wasn't that ready to step in yet?  My heart wasn't fully cured, I start having flashbacks.  
Most of the time I hide myself in my room, ignoring those messages or say something hurtful, trying to make them stop dating me? 
But, there's always one guy Who I can't ignore at all.  

This man here, I couldn't ignore him at all probably because we work together?  
We were just sitting like next to each other and share every single craps with each other. 
Firstlyy,  we didn't talk to each other at all. 
Don't even say hi while passing by each other. 
Don't even greet each other good morning. 
Well, we still have to talk to each other because we're in the same team, we need to teach each other lots. 
Our boss like calling me to communicate with him thru messages when our office is in crisis and he went to warehouse for Help. 
I guess  slowly we got no choice but  to switch phone number and start talking to each other more often.I rmb I was shock because he said he's into kpop too, which is somehow doesnt seems to be for his generation.  
We Starr sharing more interest, commons,  hobby.  
And he was a great oppa to me that taking care of this kiddo so well. 
 Slowly I start accepting his dates,  yeahhh,  so call dates. hahahha. 
We just went for some dinner or dessert from time to time.
Most of the time I'm they one Who crave for dessert and he nvr fail to bring me there..
Pampering me too much hor?  
He start looking for more places that sells good desserts and ice cream just to satisfy my craving.  


Instead of just going for sweet dates, he also  motivates me to hit the gym more. 
Knowing I want my abs but lazy, he start training me and use more ice cream to motivates me.  
Knowing I'm allergic to shell seafood, because I previously had a bad itch after eating prawns,  he took my plate of rice and take it away from me, start separating the prawns. 
Easy, I can hear that. 
But, what touched my heart is, he know I hate spring onion, I Don't eat spring onion, 
He start digging in and each for small tiny spring onions and separate it from my rice. I doesn't know what to do or say except starring at what he actually did.  
I was touched to be honest. Because no one ever did that to me.   

And Slowly I found out, how he love me for Who am I. 
His words and action, fulfilling every single one of it. 
We may have a big age gap, but we both is just being ourselves when we're together and it brings lots of fun!  
I couldn't stop laughing when he's here. 
The warmth,  the love,  Where I couldn't, feel it for years. 
Even when I walk limping,  he take care of me really well, making sure my wound isnt infected. 

1414 was the day he asked. 
Yes, on April fool. 
He held my hands, he asked, and I was laughing like a fool " hahhha.  April fool right? Right? ". 
Yeaaa.  Wondering how can he stand me. Hahahhh.  
He told me the reason Why he chose 1414 , because it's a good date, easy to rmb,  and of course, it meant forever in chinese.  
Dear, please treat me well  and Thank you for handling all my princess attitude even before we got together. 
U can actually run u know, but u didn't and now it's too late. Hahahaaha!  
Thank you for making April a good start for me when all the shits hits me.. you didn't leave me, even a step and handling all with me. 
I like being all crazy with you because we could be laughing abt it like forever.  
please bear with me as I'm Still a little girl and you're a man now. 
I will try my best for us.
I can't promise u that we're have a perfect relationship. But as long as you're willing tl try, I'm staying. 
Saranghaeeee.: ) 



No comments: