Click This ! :D

Friday, April 25, 2014

Hair Atelier @ Jaya One

I got so sick and tired of my goldish hair: ( 
But I know I can't redye that fast because I'm afraid of it spoiling. 
I start looking for saloon for months as well to look for a good hair stylist because my hair is very very important to me!  
Look at this fading gold. 
So boring, so ughhhhh. /.\ 


I've been accompanying Marcus to get his haircut at HAIR ATELIER at jaya one from time to time. 
And I kinda like the colors on those hairstylist. 
He has been letting Terry, the hairstylist cutting his hair for years now!  
I'm like, Why not giving it a try since boyfriend is so loyal to this guy huh.  
So I did. All I wanted is to get rid of my spoilt ends and gold hair. 
He was being so Nice and concentrated on my hair, he tried whatever that could fix my hair. 
And giving me advice abt how to take care and which color looks better. 
He told me one color is boring, so he did 3 colors on me after getting my approval.  
He's a hair stylist with many many years of experience. I trusted him and told him to do anything he thinks is good for my hair.

 Can you guess what color is it?  :) 
He waited hours for me to get my hair done without a single complain. 
Such patient man.  n___n 
Mixture of pink,  blue and purple. 
And Terry is so good at styling my hair!  
Look at tis fish braid he made.
How I wish I could just go to him every morning and let him do the magic on my hair. 
Confirm no bad hair day. Lol.  

It looks pretty when it's straight as well isn't it ? 
:) 
And smoothhhhhh.  
He did treatment and colorshine for me as well. 
Now my hair look so shiny and smooth that I couldnt stop touching it. 
Can it stays like this forever?  The smoothness and color?  Hahaha.
Even if it fade one year later, I will certainly go and look for him and let him play with his magic again. 
I think I'll be the next loyal customer to Terry. Lol.  

He like playing with my hair because of the colors.
And Yes, he style it with curls as well. 
It look pretty no matter what style it goes with. 
Gahhhhh ~ n_n 
I'm so in love now. 

And darn perfect when I lay down okay. 
Now I Don't have to worry how I look when I lay down because my hair is shininggg. 
I'm a mermaid!  Hahahhahahahha. 
I thought the color will spoil my hair, but nope.  Terry has been very careful with my hair because its so thin and fragile.  
He did trim my spoilt ends as well,  very carefully. 
Because not all scissors is okay with cutting my hair. 
Now my so colorful,  just like my life!  Hehehehe.  
Thanks again Terry,  for such great service and care!  



No comments: