Click This ! :D

Friday, April 25, 2014

With him, with love.

Time flies. It really flies. 
Day by day passes.
And every single day, it passes with so much laughs and smiles. 
I couldn't express how I really felt. 
But definitely hard for me to express it infront of him. 
Words couldn't express of what he had done for me that made me felt so touched and loved. 
Feeling so warm and love, I always Thank him for what he had done. 
As I know, he doesn't watch horror movie and just because I wanted to watch, he start downloading horror movies and watch it with me. 
Simplest thing like that made me felt at least he did something and I do appreciate it very much.  


 Even when I'm preparing to cook,  he start helping.  
Most guys Don't go into the kitchen,  as far as I know. 
But him looking for things to help,  cutting and washing everything,  prepared everything for me to cook.  
After I'm done with cooking and washing, he nvr fail to Thank me and praise me for doing a good job. 
I do appreciate him and he did made me felt much appreciated. 
No one thank me before for doing stuff.
Well,  mostly christians,  no offend, but have u ever Thank someone for putting great effort on cooking and preparing food for you instead of sitting at the dining table and say grace only?  
Start to learn to thank whoever that prepare your meal and do your dishes after saying your grace.  
It will definitely make someone's day after a hard work in the kitchen. 

He's been spoiling me and pampering me so much , physically and mentally. 
A guy Who will pause a game for you, it will definitely someone who's worth it. 
Worth to be appreciate as well. 
He's been coloring my life for the pass few months.
This month, it's has more rainbows than I could ever imagine. 
I couldn't know how to Thank him more .
Every day I told him " having you is great.  You're the best." 
Even when I'm at my worst moment, he's always there. Not leaving me even a single step. 
I've been really stress with people and work lately, and he's always there to support and made me hang on for what I'm supposed to. 
He taught me to stay strong and facing problems even I tried to avoid all my problems. 
He taught me to be more responsible in whatever I'm doing. 
I'm Still having the immature thinking and acts,  but he bear with it, and go through , talking to me abt it and making sure everything is positive. 
He make sure both side going to bed without any negative thoughts or problem hanging. 
I couldn't celebrate more as there's too much. 
I Thank you for accepting me for Who I am and all my flaws. 
I Thank you for accepting my past and be with me to make my present and future beautiful. 
I always told u how great is it to have u in my life. 
I know relationship shouldnt be easy. 
But with you, there's nth much I could think about . 
I Thank you for staying up late with me because I need to rush for all the delivery for my cakes the next day.
I Thank you for putting efforts on us, making sure I'm always happy. 
I Thank you for helping me with my stuff, being patient with me and drive me yo anywhere I wanna go. 
I Thank you for bringing me here and there to satisfy my crave. 
I Thank you for being all crazy with me. 
I Thank you for taking care of me so well .
I thank you for doing so much for me. 
Thank you so much for everything, dear boyfriend. 
It's gonna be a long journey and Hopefully we could walk every single one of it by holding each other hands. 
Once again, Thank you =) 
Nomu nomu gomawo    (_ _) 


No comments: