Click This ! :D

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ellui Accessories

 Hello there!  :D 
As you all know, I'm a hugeeee fan of kpop! 
Everything abt kpop,  their clothes, culture, food, the way they dress up from head to toe, I just love it!  
This is Why I'm so into crop tee as well.  
1, is because mostly size S is a little huge for me. if I have to get a tshirt which is just right, it have to be Xs.
2, it's just , very Korean. Hahahhahah.  
If u know me even well, you should know abt me getting addicted to all ribbons head accessories!  

I found out ellui when I was shopping at 1U.
It's a Korean concept store that sells accessories.  
Ellui always capture my attention with their fancy, cute, sweet and lovely design.
I super love their ribbon head piece!  
Very very good quality too. I wouldn't be afraid of the ribbon peeling of anytime. 

Look at this!  So pretty right???  
I got their pics on facebook,  scrolling one by one make me wanna get it even more!  :(
Credits to ellui for all the pictures stolen by me. 
Hahhahahah.   
 their necklace is even cuter!  
So much design, from modern to vintage! 
Of course, I prefer the modern one. 
Which girls doesnt love necklace like this huh? 
Instead of getting branded logos on your neck, Why not something sweet yet simple?  
:) 


 doesn't wanna be that sweet? 
What abt some swag?  :) 
They are really really famous with their eyewear.  
Ohmo!  So much swag right?  
U can be cool to elegant to swag. 
It's your choice, your transformation. 

Shopper like me couldn't resist of course!  
Especially a girl who love ribbons this much!   Hahhaha.  Even my flats are all ribbons one okay!  
I somehow wish they had a smaller design for pins like this because my head is abit too small for big ribbons.
But I Still love it, and yes,  grabbing it home with my Cousin. 

 Colleagues said I look more like 15 years old than 20 over . 
I guess ribbons make me look younger. 
Hahhahaahahah.  
Love it?  
View more on their Facebook and insta @elluiaccessories.  
No, this is not a sponsor post. 
I just love sharing good things!  :D 
TTYL!  gonna go grab more of ellui's accessories!  :D 

No comments: