Click This ! :D

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cny + Valentine 2014

Hello hello.!  
I know cny is over now. And I'm supposed to blog about cny before cny end. 
But I was too busy. 
I'm a good girl this year. Or Maybe trying to sve some leave? Most Probably it's a lonely cny la. No place to go. Didn't take any leave. Hahahhahaha.  
Spend my first day of cny at pd with family.  Such a boring place T___T 
I nvr step out from our hotel at all.  The only enjoyable time I had is when I'm sleeping and when we had steamboat for dinner  :x 
The weather kills. I can't stop sweating during the whole cny.  Got so tired of dolling up and 5 mins later,  I start .... sweating......  -.- 
so,  cny is the only day for me to act like a real lady. 
While the other 364 days?  I'm not. Mwahahahahhahaha!  
And I had to choose 2nd day of cny to be a lady. But, I still like sitting like a monkey -.-
Had told much lou sang till I'm so scared of it right now.
Gain too much weight because of all the cny lunch and dinner with different ppl
X.X 


Spending my 3rd day of cny with my irreplaceable chinguuuu!!  
It's good Everyone is back from overseas at the same time.  :) 
Went back to work at the 4th day. Lol.  
15 days of cny passed just like that.
Now u know Why I said I don't feel that its cny this year. :X 


ohhhhh?  Valentine?  Yes Yes Yes ^_^ 
I didn't expect myself to have a Valentine date this year . Hahahahhh. 
I thought I'm gonna pass the day alone and decided to just have a movie marathon at home by myself. Lol.  Have to stop scrolling on fb that day because everyone is just talking abt expensive presents and dinners. 
Damn kesian for those without Valentine one ok.  
Oh.  Don't worry. I have. Hehhheee.  How do I spend it? 
It's a Friday. My Valentine is my paperworks. My day time Valentine. Hahahhaha.  After work?  
Someone date me.  Yeahhhhh.  It's a human, a guy.  Not paperwork!  
While everyone is posting pics of every single thing and moment, I had a enjoyable one :) 
That moment, having Someone who really care abt you matters most.  :) 
What's best is having them right beside me, bringing me for my first ever fine dining experience , simple thing such as opening the car door for you and laughter for one whole night. 
I really really do appreciate of how He put effort searching for nice places as most places are full on vday.  
I've been so long winded and repeatly  thank him for one whole night. Hahahahhaha. 

it's been a busy But great month this February.  I can't wait time to pass. 
To be honest, I can't wait for this year to end Since I cancelled all my plans for vacations -.- 
Now I'm not excited for anything..
No, not even my own bday :( 
Ok la, incase I will be alone on that day, I better start planning and record all the movie and have my own movie marathon at home. :X 
I wanna have a getaway by myself But by parents doesn't allow. 
It's normal for them to think that way.
So, dear xuan's 2014, how happening can you be this year?  



No comments: