Click This ! :D

Friday, February 7, 2014

Currently Missing.

There's so much important and lovely people in my Life that I'm currently missing right now  :( 
Probably because its just seems so quiet now :( 
Years ago, my dad used to tell me that things will definetly change when I come out from high school.  
Me? I wouldn't believe of course. Pfft. 
What he meant by change is how we will walk our path by ourselves now. 
We wouldn't be seeing each and every classmate 5 days a week.  We will be busy with our own Life and all. 
Which few days ago, I told my dad how true is it. 



I grew up in a great neighbourhood I can say. 
My neighbour is my kai family. 
Knowing them Since I'm still in my kindergarten.  
When I start meeting them, one of them is sitting there, 1 is in my kaima's stomach and another one isn't exist yet. Hahahaahaha.  
We share the same interest, and argued alot for fighting over small things. 
Pink is our priority.  Whoever that took pink and the other one doesnt, hahaha,  That's when the fight starts. 
We too, grew up travelling to many places together, doing sports, shopping, every single thing lahhhhh. 

As we grow older, we have different school sessions Which lead us got no time to play with one another. 
But it didn't spilt us up la of course. Just that we got no time for each other. We still manage to screamed each other's name from outside from time to time. 
And There's always a time where we always have to bid goodbye. 
This, I can say, was one of the hardest moment I had. 2 years ago, She have to leave here to aus for further studies and fight back a a better future. 
I cried for daysssss. And Yes, dayssssss when She first left.  What a hambao. Lol.
And slowly, one by one, they have to leave here... ahhhh.  That moment, I can't hear anyone shouting for my name from outside anymore... 
It just feel so silent. She's always someone so dependable when I ask for help and share feelings. And now, when I had heart to heart talk, there's no one who will be here right away anymore  :( 
and she's only back for one year once, for not even a month!!!  
i can't forget how excited I am when She first came back after being there for a year. 
I was so excited when I reach home after work. I ran Next door and driver told me she's not home yet. I got so nervous and kept questioning the driver. Wth.  I bet the driver feel like slapping me for asking him question that He don't even know. 
I went home, sitting Near my door so I could hear when she's home. 
And that moment when the gate open, I ran over . 
And that moment when She come down from the car, we start hugging, jumping and shouting at the same time.
Yes! We'really that happy. And of course,  spending time with her is still the best feeling everrrr.  Now I'm Waiting for this year for her to be back again.: ) 
Come home soon okay? Ngeheheheh !
and after leaving high school, of course we all do go to college.
and i thought i wouldnt meet people who will mean alot to me when i started. 
its a short course, but i was so wrong. 
people there was over friendly.
once again, me , being the youngest one, and how they came up with a name call xuanbaby. 
=)
i dont talk to people at the first place. i wait for them to talk to me. 
thats why im always being misunderstand as the lc one lohhhh. 
im actually shy. lol. i dont know how to start one conversation and am afraid of being awkward. 
but im still glad we manage to cope with how we are just afraid to graduate cause we all know we wont be meeting each other that often anymore. 


but in the end we still need to graduate laa. 
happy time flies. we all do agree with this right ?
and when we graduate, it always mean, its time for us to go home.
my classmates are mostly from outstation. all of them come to KL for studies and we stay really far from each other.
even we're in the same country, we only manage to meet each other one year twice .
which is when all of us have to be at KL for a little gathering .
and that is when the happy moment started.
 

as we grew, people get married as well. 
daddy told me when im married with kids, its even harder to be outside with friends till late night
;(
i miss them too much at times i really wanted to meet them and spill whatever craps we always do. 
i remember how we went for a short trip at genting , booking 2 rooms.
and we all ended up sleeping in the same room  and we made the other room as a luggage room.
 my wives ?
we started as stranger from different class since 13. 
but slowly dancing pull us closer and close the gap i think.
we shared the same interest that made us closer , isnt it ? :)



do we look different now ?
hahahha
when we start meeting up at each other's place, i always wonder, will their parents think how much we've grown? 
for the past 9 years, isnt a short period isnt it ? 
it isnt easy to maintain one friendship as well.
and now i manage to maintain 3 friendships :)
 we dont have to always meet up, but when we do, we cant stop talking. 
a group chat in Whatsapp is even easier for us to update our own latest news to each other.
hehehhee. 
i do meet my wives from time to time. but its not easy to have all 4 of us together at the same time since we're walking different path right now isnt it ? 
and i do miss them very quickly after our gathering. 
because we always ended up laughing till our stomach hurts.
im missing all of them above and always do wonder, when will we meet again ?
:(


does this post makes you miss anyone ?
you should tell them as well =)

No comments: