Click This ! :D

Friday, January 24, 2014

Another week.


Time flies really fast D;
its been a week since i had my trip to langkawi :(
its been a week i've been frowning due to overload of work D;
its beeen a week that i've stick my face on my computer and keep sighing.
and been a week that i've drowning in my piles of documents !! :(
pimples start popping out on my forehead. oh gosh. stop popping out laaa. cny soon :(((

 talking about cny, its a week till cny!
can u feel the ching ching chang chang?! HAHAHAHAHHA !
i was frowning infront of my computer the whole morning and was too focus on my work today.
i turned to the side and saw my mandarin orange has been drawn!
an uncle tried to cheer me up by showing me this. gahhhhh~ so cute right ?
have u prepared all the things for cny? i still dont have the cny feeling =/
maybe this year is just different ? hmm.
 lastly, i've been driving to work by myself for 3 months now. 
and hmm. i dont like driving. i really dont.
my latest resolution for 2014 is to stop involving myself in accident. including minors onesssss.
and hopefully not at all.
also , i wish to learn how to cut into other ppl's lane now.
today, i tried to cut to another lane, not because i wanna cut the queue.
ITS BECAUSE I NEED TO USE THAT LANE TO GO HOME LAAAHHH.
i fail to cut, and whats worst is cars from my own lane are squeezing next to me.
i got stuck in the middle and i dont dare to move. not sure to continue cutting or even stay that lane and use the wrong way home.
T____T
and those motors, cant stop speeding. im all traumatize by motors. haihhh.
T-T
i wanted to cry so badly because i was so scared to even drive :'(
and yes, my driving skill is that bad, that clumsy.
so dear drivers, please be more patient and tolerate can ah ? :(((
sometimes i let other people cut my lane and those car behind start honking me and drive nearer to me 
!@#$%^&*(
and when i drive, of course we will tune in our fav songs.
i realize slow songs makes me sleepy.
fast songs makes me wanna dance along.
no songs makes me bored while driving -___-
and and and ! what i hate most is the drivers who just like to cut into other ppl's lane without signal !
u think others very smart or knows how to read the future ? know you're coming in ahh??? grrrr.
if i nvr honk these ppl, i wont be able to sleep at night -.-
so u tell me howwww? sighh.
its cny soon. i shouldnt be emoing lah.
and those who's going back for hometown or driving for  a long journey, please drive safelyyyyy !
those who will travelling overseas, have a safe flight!
and with most of u who will be playing flying crackers, please be safe !
we'll see each other in one piece, ok? okay! ngehehhee.
hereby to wish all of a you a prosperous Chinese New Year, Gong hei fatt choi !
Dai kat dai lei, lai lai si si, gong hei gong hei.
hahha. okay, i shall stop now before i start singing cny songs. ehehehe.
annyeongggg ! n__n



No comments: