Click This ! :D

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Being your kitchen girl.

One moment,  i did mentioned before where i should probably start chasing my dreams instead. 
Well, when i first made this choice,  i was expecting more encouragement,  motivations and supports from the love ones. 
Especially the close friends. 
My parents is the first one who objected.  
They expect me to stay in my current job longer because it has more benefits of course. 
Ppl might think office job is easy.  Just sit there, facing computer and documents.
There's more shit to deal with actually.  
Weeks by weeks pass by,  showing my dad the pics from instagrams and cafes, i think he's a proud daddy now . Well,  half i guess. 
He's still worries.  Worrying that i couldnt handle them , everything being not stable or i wont be in the kitchen long because he's been in for almost 50 years and he wish to be working for others instead of running his own business at times. 
Running a business isnt easy.  But when my dad did it,  he's taking the risk and he's a superdad for being who he is now. 
Mom is slowly letting go the grudge as well.  She start being understanding of why am i so busy and start promoting our cakes in their restaurant. 
My siblings are very supportive.  
They told me im still young and i could take the risk.  
No point being afraid and stuck in one point for the rest of my life.  

Well,  from friends wise.  
Im quite dissapointed to be honest.  
I get more "cold water" than i expected.  
Hahahha.  
I was crying silently at one corner after accumulating all their "cold water " from blog and whatsapp. 
Till i start bursting,  marcus is thke one who got shocked.  Lolololol.  
Not sure is it a joke or not.  But if it is,  i dont think its funny. 
:/ 
Thats why marcus keep telling me not to take it seriously because i couldnt stop crying. Hahhahaha!  Hambao betul. 

The one that has been really supportive since the beginning is the love one,  Mr.M. 
He's my current assistant right now. Hehhe.  Just kidding. He's more like my dishwasher, my chef and my cheerleader!  
Been working till 1am few times and nvr once,  he leave me alone to bake. 
He stayed up with me till im done  :) 
I always ended up with burns,  cuts and bruises, at least he know i've put effort and encourage me to be better and careful.  
And start  helping me to stop my bleeding,  wounding my wounds.  Lol. 
This might sound silly,  but i still feel happy with all the plasters around my hands and fingers.   Hahahha.  
Most of my baking usually end up with "dear ahhh.  Why like this again?  Do you want me to change all your equipment to pvc and dress u up like a transformer? " 
Still make me smile.  Hahahhaha.  

Repeating customers is what i love most. 
Because it means they like it and they would come back for more! :) 
I remember my first visit to the cafe.  
Delivering the cakes in the morning and they start ordering more on the same night! Ahhhh.  That definetly put a smile on my face!  :)
A HUGEEEEE one!  

There's always a dilemma in life as well. 
Well me?  
I was in a dilemma to tender my resignation or not.  
I work for the sake of money and was trying so hard to save as much as i could.  
I dont think i love my job anymore as i dont felt appreciated. 
And i was hanging on.... because of 
.
.
This...  

I need more money to spend for my holidays!  :/ 
Because its all planned well till end of the year already.  
Most of the time marcus told me not to worry abt financial.  
Well,  i didnt all these while until i tender my resignation letter.  
But what makes me happier?
The time i spent in the kitchen of course! 
Oh well,  guess i have to spend more hours in the kitchen since decision was made.  
Pray hard hard that the business could go well because i wanna shop without my budget,  using my own earnings.  
Its not going to be easy.  But i just have to be brave for the sake of my own future.  

Stepping back where i first left takes alot alot of courage. 
All i need to do now is to focus and to proof to those who look down on me that i can do it.
I always told myself "someday" when cold water starts pouring on me. 
Nvr let ones word affected you.  
Till then,  please stay tune for more new products by us Petiteserie Desserts! 
Will nvr disappoint you,  i promise.!  :) 



No comments: