Click This ! :D

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Chasing dreams


I've been thinking alot lately.  
Too much till im really tired but i couldnt fall asleep.  
Im still busy, still stuck with work. 
Rushing home after work almost everyday to finish up the orders.  
Its been awhile since i have time for myself.  Because at the end of the day, im all worn out.  :(

At the age of 22, i think i should start thinking abt my future.  
I know,  i've receive alot of comments telling me that im only 22, i should enjoy life first.  
But as i grow older, ( yes,  im still growing), i stop chasing for stars and start chasing for dreams instead. 
All i wanna do is what's best for me and what i enjoy doing. 

Im curently stuck with making a choice should i stay what im doing and doing my pastry as part time.  
I wonder how long can i hold for doing both at the same time.  
Because one day, i was crying in the car after work.  I know why i cried of course.  
I couldnt say its a bad job or bad colleagues because they are all good.  
But i just wanna felt appreciated for once.  
Its true when they say no one can see your effort.  Only can see your wrongdoings.  
Its been almost 2 years being here now.  
I couldnt see myself being here in the future.  And im still wondering, do i still want to do the same thing in 2-3years time. 
I start baking once i reach home.  
Marcus said he can see the difference how a frown and tears 15mins ago has suddenly turned into frowns and giggles.  

I keep wondering,  should i be fully focus on my pastry and make it big.  
Working with Janice is wonderful i can say. 
Everything seems so smooth and so much fun while baking with her.  
The collaboration is going well too.  
Realizing it isnt a hobby anymore, its a passion instead.
Mom and dad has been warning me about leaving my current job because i wanted to fully focus on what im love doing.  
Its going to a tough job as well.  
I believe no job is easy especially job that could guarantee your future. 
But leaving and taking a new step isnt easy for me because im afraid. 
There's too much "what if " in my heart.  

Many ppl been really encouraging and supportive.  
Im glad to have everyone.  
Marcus even start helping me in the kitchen as well because i got not enough hands to do everything.  
Couldnt express how lucky i am.  
Im still in a dilemma.  
It will take a very huge courage to decide which path i should take. 
Didnt know making a decision will be this hard  :( 
But im sure theres always someone that could pick me up when i fall. 
So, what do you think eh?  
  

No comments: