Click This ! :D

Thursday, June 26, 2014

How's June.


Hello June.  
You've been treating me really bad this whole month. 
I dont know how many times i've broke down,  due to this and that T.T 
It felt like this is just the longest month.  
*Big sighhhhhh * 

My dark circles are getting worst. 
My earliest sleep time is 12am. ( it used to be 9pm!!!) 
Only manage to get 5 hours of sleep per day ( i need 10 hours of sleep.  Yes. Im a pig ) . 
Couldnt help but fall asleep when im on my way to work and coming back from work. When i woke up,  i asked marcus "oh gosh. Why did i fall asleep " -.-
Marcus mentioned i couldnt stop my sleep talking for weeks already.  
Worst is,  i couldnt stop hitting him when im sleeping. 
I havent open up the window and jumped down from the building,  so its consider not that dangerous already.  
The worst part?  
My skin......... 
Pimples keep popping out,  felt like im lack of blood and i look freaking pale.  Wth. 
Can someone donate me some blood ah?  But i dont want any needles poking me.  So how ah? 
Colleagues keep tell me how tired i look,  how pale i look. 
They even give me a mirror and call me to look at myself.  
So i ended up telling them -" i dont wanna look at myself.  I dont wanna scare myself". 

Okay la.  I should stop ranting. 
Look at the bright side,  june is ending in few days . 
July is here,  where everyone's bday comes together.  And thats how im broke every july.  Hhahahahah. 
Wonder did our mom just pakat one har. All decided to pregnant at the same time then my mom didnt manage to born me in july so born me in the beginning of August lo.  
Holiday is around the corner. 
Oh July,  please please please be gooddddd!  Be great lah!  I no more tears to cry already.  Haihhhhhh. 

I didnt selfie for i dont know how many months alreadyyyyy!  
I suddenly felt so awkward when i hold the camera and start snapping myself. 
Aiyo,  did i just got myself into the older generation ahhhh????  
Anyway,  no selfie,  so here is a pic of me,  candid shot. 
hahahhahhahahahh! 
I think enough of ranting la. 
Suddenly felt so old T.T 
Annyeongg! \(_ _)/ 

No comments: