Click This ! :D

Monday, June 30, 2014

Little Macaroons

If you've been following me on insta,  you should know i've been nomming on those little macaroons continuously for days already. 

One day i was craving for it.
Then marcus drove me to empire to get some from chocolate world.  
It was too sweet, it didnt satisfied me.  
:(

So we tried out TWG's macaroons as well. 
It was okay.  Quite sweet to my liking. 
Then we found Union Jac at Pop by Jaya One!  
It was the best i swear.
Not so sweet and the taste is just right.
Marcus been complaining i ate too much macaroons and worried i might get  diabetes *start drinking lots of water*
Also after we done eating,  i was washing my hands and quite surprise to find my lips and teeth turned colored.  Hahahahaa.
Ok.  Its not funny.
Damn colors,  they are so bad but i like them  :(
I should just learn how to make a healthier macaroons.  Yay or nay?  Hahahaaha.
Still wondering how ppl manage to swallow the customize macaroons which is full of diff colors in one macaroons!  \(O.O)/ 

Ok.  If you're wondering what happened to my hand , i shall start explaining now.  
Alot of ppl been asking me and i got tired of answering one by one.  
It was on a quiet fri night.  Where i was baking,  rushing some orders, making dinner for the twins and cooking some chocolate for the weekends cake orders.  
Was working till 1am, and eyes are halfway close.  
Guess laying my hands on a hot pot accidentally woke me up.  
Its hurts till i can barely touch anything. 
So it was 2am, marcus rushed me to the clinic nearby to get it treated.  
And 24hours clinic is close!!  
Even ppl working in the mamak is more hardworking than those doctors. Wth.  
So marcus drove all the way to sunway to look for doctors.  
We have to knock the gate and wake them up because other doctors are not in.  
I salute those aneh in mamak for being so hardworking. Lolololol.  
This is why u can see im so free to go everywhere and look for macaroons.  
Because its finally a weekend that i should stay away from the kitchen. 
Still missing the kitchen till now  :/

Im glad that i got it when janice and melvin is coming back!  
Otherwise i wouldnt know who will do those cakes.  T.T 
And something that cheered me up! 
A sheep that mehhhhhhh.  
Hahahahahaa!!! 
The anxiousness i had when i was waiting for them to come out from the plane. 
And those happiness when i see janice running cutely towards us. 
Ahhh.  Unexplainable.  
Those 2 weeks is a little too long.  
I told marcus if they migrated,  i'll definetly cry.  Hahahhahaha 


Besides that,  marcus made me some golden flowers as well.  
Old man trying to be romantic.  Hahahahha. 

No comments: