Click This ! :D

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Im back ..... for a moment.
I just landed 3 days ago and parents and bro came over and look for me when i arrived.
*overly attached parents and brother* 
I've been video calling with them almost everyday since shops at japan close at 9pm(jpn time), but they seems really excited when i arrived !  HAHAHAHA !

I'll blog about japan real soon. Im so busy unpacking, doing the laundries, settling all my baking and also taking care of my dad. 
My dad is a little unwell. 
Marcus sent him to the clinic today and it was closed since its sunday. :( 
So we rushed him to the nearest hospital and waited with him till everything done. 
And helped at the shop since daddy isnt feeling well. 
Brought him for dinner and accompanied him till he goes to bed. 
He's much better now. 
Im always glad to have Marcus as well who love and take care of my family real well. 
He never fail to be there and always make sure his there for my family after a single phone call. 

I'll blog abt japan when im free....
because im leaving again in 3 weeks time. To 3 places in for 2 weeks.
i know... i need some rest too :( 
Lao niang very tired one. I havent had enough sleep yet D: 
Probably you'll see me me spamming when i start blogging. D: 
Forgive me pleaseeeee! 


No comments: