Click This ! :D

Monday, January 19, 2015

Osaka Castle

We visited a street in osaka that sells games and toys. 
I forgot what its called but its full of gundam, nintendo, ps games , etc etc.
Look at this giant gundam and ultraman.
They have kamen rider too x) 


One of the best ramen I've ate. 
Im not a fan of ramen because i always prefer udon over ramrn.
But this is really really good.
We choose our meal from a vending machine, get the tickets and a seat. 
When the waiter/waitress assist you, all you do is to show them your ticket .
We only ordered one bowl of ramen because we doesnt want to overeat since i never once finish my food :x

Also ordered a plate of gyoza  ! :D


Marcus say I dont look so happy when my food arrive

So i showed him this ! :D


Headed to Osaka Castle after that. 
The nearest station to Osaka Castle is  Osakajokeon Station, 10 minute and 160yen ride from JR Osaka Station. 
We were welcomed by these ninjas doing their thing.
I wasnt impressed to be honest.
Because im not 3 :x

The Osaka Park is very famous with picnic during cherry blossom season i heard.  





And there you have it ! Osaka Castle right behind. 


And yes, we can enter the castle with 600yen per person :)


All these reminds me of Night of the Museum .
It will be more interesting if you could understand Japanese because everything seems so interesting but we dont understand .
We can only read the boards which has English on it.
But there's videos as well ! 
Too bad we dont understand them :(


The view from the observation deck. 


This grill squid and corn is a definitely must try ! 
Also try their sweet potato and takoyaki !
Do not try their crepe. It was so bad. They made the crepe in advance.
So when i took a bite, it was all cold and soft :(


We head back to Dotonburi for our dinner. 
Told you we go to Dotonburi everyday. LOL. 
Had bbq meat for dinner. This restaurant is right opposite where we had our sushi.
We had our dinner here twice as well. hehehhehe. 


This is one of the stall in Dotonburi street. 
By China man. Hugeeee and juicy scallop!



I've been so so busy the moment i landed . 
Its been 2 weeks since im back and its been 2 weeks my dad has been in and out the hospital. 
I felt so so lucky that my dad went through the operation safely. 
I felt so so lucky that Marcus is always there not only for me, but for my family as well.
He requested to leave work early and send my dad to the hospital every single time.  
I dont have time to blog, i dont have time to bake. 
My mom was with my dad in the hospital everyday. 
Marcus , me and my brother woke up as early as 5am to be at the hospital with my dad. 
We went home as late as 12am. 
The scene in the hospital is definitely what I expected it to be. 
People wailing, screaming, crying, running around, rushing around.
Everyday Im scared. 
I pray for all the health and safety. 
I pray for peaceful and harmony. 
All these makes me realize, what we eat and our lifestyle , do affect our health.
Im glad everything turn out well. 
And now everything is back to normal. 
Till then, I'll be back for more. :)





No comments: